Help with middle button menu

Discus and support Help with middle button menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help, I was playing Battlefield and went to use my middle button Xbox guide and when I got the middle button, suddenly my menu is horizontal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTAINxHANSOLO, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Help with middle button menu

please help, I was playing Battlefield and went to use my middle button Xbox guide and when I got the middle button, suddenly my menu is horizontal across the top of the screen instead of vertical across the left side how it normally is. This is SERIOUSLY
    driving me crazy I hate change when I like something! Please help I don't know how to fix/reverse it.

:)

CAPTAINxHANSOLO, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Goony Gum
    Goony Gum Guest
    Keeps randomly kicking me out of my own party

I press the middle button in the snap menu and randomly it kicks me out of my own party like It only happens w3hen i press the middle button 1 or two times it happens quite a bit.

Goony Gum, Oct 19, 2017
  3. How Do You Delete Installed Games On XBOX ONE?

As others have said , goto my games and apps , highlight the 1 you want to get rid of and press the menu button , click uninstall.

Its not the middle button though ... its the right hand menu button closest to the x y b a buttons

richard symons, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Travis ✔ Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue

The button now works but the middle button and the menu button now do the same thing. The middle button changes preset and opens the menu (map on gta for example) and the menu button changes preset and opens the menu, what should I do ?
  5. Xurts Win User

Live tv

Hit middle Guide button on the controller.

If that doesn't work., with live TV up, turn on our controller and a button. This will bring a pause TV opyion up at the bottom of the menu. Click on that bud!

Hope I was helpful!
  6. DHX™ Win User

Turn off Vibration on controller

To turn off Controller vibration:

-Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

-Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

-Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

-Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

-Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration

That's it!

Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)

Hope this helps!
  7. richard symons Win User

How Do You Delete Installed Games On XBOX ONE?

As others have said , goto my games and apps , highlight the 1 you want to get rid of and press the menu button , click uninstall.

Its not the middle button though ... its the right hand menu button closest to the x y b a buttons
  8. CHAOSxOFxDEATH Win User

Xbox mic not working

Definitely check the in game Audio options as you may have chat features disabled. Also when you have your mic connected, press the middle 'Menu' button on the controller and check the Audio settings on that menu and adjust some of the levels and see if
    that helps.
Thema:

Help with middle button menu

1. Help with middle button menu - Similar Threads - Help middle button

2. Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the...: this is not right your ignoring my reports of fake accounts used by staff in this game app.. 2year bulling im suicidal and cant phone anyone..this is not right where is the number to call without...
  3. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  4. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  5. Can you help me recover my cousins account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help me recover my cousins account: Hi this is a long shot but in 2014 I lost my cousin Ty we played Minecraft an unholy amount but that’s what we loved it’s been almost 10 years now and I just had the urge to see if I could locate...
  6. Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support: I received 3 emails on 3rd Feb 2023 saying I had made 3 purchases which I did not make and I asked xbox to help me they refused, so much for online safety being such a big company and not checking...
  7. Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone plz help me fix my Xbox?: I have a one s and I was playing Fortnite when all of a sudden my power turned off. When it came back on I turned my Xbox back on and when the screen turned on it was all distorted and glitchy. I...
  8. Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4: When I am in the middle of a game in GoW 4, some boxes appear in the corner below, after all they are still and soon after I get out, it is not my internet problem, since I have a good connection,...
  9. Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help guys. I am in the Middle East and we just got internet. Cloud messed up my saves!: Hey all. Long story short - I never connect to the internet on my xbox one because I didnt have internet. So I played witcher 3 for about 3 weeks. Got to level 7. then I connected to the internet...
  10. xbox360s: please help! won't start, switches off after 7-8 seconds (middle light flashing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360s: please help! won't start, switches off after 7-8 seconds (middle light flashing ...: Hey guys. I have searched extensively on this problem and while I've found many people with similar problems I haven't been able to find the exact same symptoms/scenario or a fix. I have an Xbox...