Help with Microsoft redeem award

Discus and support Help with Microsoft redeem award in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanJang, Nov 7, 2019.

1. EthanJang
    EthanJang Guest

My new Microsoft account has a gift card I can redeem from it’s reward page, but it’s not the account I use to play games on the Xbox. Am I somehow able to transfer it. Actually, am I able to get a code for the gift card instead, not automatically transferring
    it?

:)

EthanJang, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Oh really? My mistake and that's a shame, thats one of the features that I really liked about the flexibility of redeeming the rewards.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

When you redeem a reward from the rewards page, it comes as a code to your email so are free to redeem it on whatever account you wish.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Ethan

Thank you for letting us everything is working out for you.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact
    Microsoft Rewards support
    to see if they can send it somewhere else.

@Ironwilled, they changed it a while ago. The xbox gift cards are automatically deposited into your account instead of being sent as a code.
  6. Cer0_ Win User

Xbox GamePass Ultimate rewards issue.

Hello! Thank you for the help. I have a last question, ¿How do I redeem the awards on the phone app? I also tried that but I can't find where it is. Thank you for your help!
Thema:

1. Help with Microsoft redeem award - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft redeem

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  7. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  8. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: redeem code error need help: Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp...
  9. I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME: i cant redeem my microsoft points code its says the messege something wrong, what i can do? 734e12fd-ae54-426c-a08c-79d5c440c2c3
  10. Help me , I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me , I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected: Hi support ! I redeem code input screen show "18.00 USD Microsoft gift card" but unexpected with error "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will...