Help with message
Discus and support Help with message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am having trouble getting through the ‘ sharing data with game and app publishers ‘ screen. Every time I click continue it will just refresh... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T0PFUELTONY, May 29, 2018.
Thema:
Help with message
Loading...
-
Help with message - Similar Threads - Help message
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Help to troubleshoot error message on crash
in XBoX AccessibilityHelp to troubleshoot error message on crash: Hi all, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me (Google has no answers). I recently updated the version of Fabric on my Conquest Reforged server from 15.7 to 15.11 to accommodate a new mod... -
Help with strange xbox message situation
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHelp with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my... -
My messages wont work please help me
in XBoX on WindowsMy messages wont work please help me: When I try to look at my list of friends that I've been messaging it says we cant get your messages right now and when I try to send a message it says message not sent and it's been like this for... -
Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712 -
May someone help me with a deleted message?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMay someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...