Help with joystick
Discus and support Help with joystick in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sorry in the graph forum did not know what to choose Good evening, I address you at the expense of the jutek. I do not know the left analogue. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpacialKAKAHA, Oct 23, 2017.
Thema:
Help with joystick
Loading...
-
Help with joystick - Similar Threads - Help joystick
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Can anyone help me on how to find cheap xbox joysticks
in XboX InsidersCan anyone help me on how to find cheap xbox joysticks: Hey guys does anyone know where to get cheap joysticks for xbox? submitted by /u/Electrical_Table_641 [link] [comments] -
HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...
in XBoX on ConsolesHELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...: Last night I was playing call of duty when all of a sudden my right joystick stopped responding. I tried my other controller, no luck. I Tried my 3rd controller, agian no luck. The rest of my... -
Could someone help me fix my joystick?
in XBoX on ConsolesCould someone help me fix my joystick?: The issue is as follows; the right joystick on my elite series 2 controller will only do a semi circle (left to right and up, unable to move it downwards), I have had some slight stick drift and... -
left joystick help...work in game but not on menu!
in XBoX on Consolesleft joystick help...work in game but not on menu!: HELP!!!!!!!!!! Been having a google all morning hoping to fix this issue for my son, to no avail so would LOVE it if anone could help please!!! Having an issue with left joystick on wireless xbox... -
Xbox Adaptive Joystick help
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Adaptive Joystick help: I don’t know if there’s a way ( I hope) to set the adaptive joystick up so that when I click the adaptive joystick, the left thumb stick ( which it is plugged into the left usb port of the... -
Left Joystick Problems Help
in XBoX on ConsolesLeft Joystick Problems Help: The left joystick of my 2nd gen controller just stops responding for a split second every couple of minutes. There is no sticking but there is a very, very slight drift upwards. I've had this... -
Xbox one joystick unresponsive- NOT BROKEN- HELP!
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one joystick unresponsive- NOT BROKEN- HELP!: I was in the middle of playing tomb raider and my right joystick was unable to let me turn anymore. I went to my home menu and i could not use my right joystick at all. I went into settings and...