HELP With HyperX Cloud II Headset

Discus and support HELP With HyperX Cloud II Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I was recently given a HyperX Cloud II headset and I was trying it out on Minecraft Xbox One Edition with my cousin and I could hear him but he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whydaydreamer, Jan 27, 2018.

  1. HELP With HyperX Cloud II Headset


    Hello I was recently given a HyperX Cloud II headset and I was trying it out on Minecraft Xbox One Edition with my cousin and I could hear him but he could not hear me. I have looked around all over the internet for the past 2 hours for a solution but nothing
    is working. Please if you can help that will be appreciated I already bought an Xbox one headset adapter but that did not help. Thank you!

    :)
     
    whydaydreamer, Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

    I was also looking to buy Cloud II. What's your experience so far with it?
     
    VenousThrone842, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. HyperX Cloud II and Xbox One S

    Does the HyperX Cloud II USB works on Xbox One S USB?
     
    Dona Marocas1, Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

    Headset

    I use the HyperX Cloud II headset - great budget model
  5. VenousThrone842 Win User

    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Gaming Headset is broken (Mic)

    4. HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset (I use this with my 360)
    I was also looking to buy Cloud II. What's your experience so far with it?
  6. Lukas Mills Win User

    No Audio with headphones and Series X.

    I am using HyperX Cloud II, and I am currently not using an adaptor. I just have the audio jack plugged in, and yes I have checked the headsets volume!
  7. H3PA80R Win User

    Surround Sound Headset

    I would recommend the HyperX Cloud II from Kingston or the Stealth 700 from Turtle Beach
  8. LelaRc Win User

    Headset

    I recommend and use the Hyperx Cloud Revolver S Headset and HyperX Cloud Earbuds, both are great, the earbuds then have sensational comfort, light weight and a very top sound, especially for PvP.
Thema:

HELP With HyperX Cloud II Headset

Loading...
  1. HELP With HyperX Cloud II Headset - Similar Threads - HELP HyperX Cloud

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

    in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...