Help with Hotas One flight controller

Discus and support Help with Hotas One flight controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a T.Flight Hotas One to use with my Xbox-X and MS Flight Sim. In the game you need to able to switch to Cursor Mode so you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arnold931, Mar 7, 2023.

  1. arnold931
    arnold931 Guest

    Help with Hotas One flight controller


    I recently purchased a T.Flight Hotas One to use with my Xbox-X and MS Flight Sim. In the game you need to able to switch to Cursor Mode so you can move a cursor around to select options in the game. I can't find any button that will switch to Cursor Mode. I tried to program the Hat Switch to do this but it doesn't work right. Has anybody else had this problem? Thanks.

    :)
     
    arnold931, Mar 7, 2023
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

    Microsoft flight simulator 2020

    it is probably, but I prefer use a peripheral accessory like the Control Thrustmaster T flight Hotas One
  4. BGpenetrator Win User

    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

    Xbox Series X controller and a thrustmaster flight hotas 1
  5. chxbiscuit007davis Win User

    Purchased thrustmaster full flight kit(hotas and pedals) for xbox one and they dont work with xbox one.

    thx for the reply. I found listings for the T-Flight Hotas One for xbox one and the xbox green logo is on the box. I also found videos of people unboxing and using these xbox one hotas. I also see the rudder pedals on the thrustmaster site. They say the
    pedals are part of the ecosystem and will connect to the T-Flight Hotas One. But I cant find out which pedals are actually compatible with xbox one. Thrustmaster does make hotas and pedals for xb1. But the Full Flight Kit Bundle isn't showing a compatibility
    with xb1.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Help with Hotas One flight controller

    Ok look at the back of your console does it say series x or xbox one x if xbox one x then it's NOT COMPATIBLE

    Xbox one games don't have a s or x requirement

    Xbox series consoles don't have a one in their names

    This was already anno)ed launch 2 years agos no it's not just a numbers Bump you are talking about 12 years I technology difference and the Zen 2 cpu is new as of 2 years ago and next gen storage and compression proccessor

    Hotas will not work on cloud only installed games on Xbox one and series consoles sinxe it's only usable on xbox one x on cloud you cant use it

    On series.x you.must.install.it

    However.games.Like squadrons will work on xbox one.locally with hotas


    [​IMG]
Thema:

Help with Hotas One flight controller

Loading...
  1. Help with Hotas One flight controller - Similar Threads - Help Hotas flight

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...