Help with groove music deal???

Discus and support Help with groove music deal??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My groove just expired...so I get on me Xbox and I see a deal right? Ok so I click on the deal (9.99 for a couple of free months) and it just brings me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JessGamer1001, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Help with groove music deal???

My groove just expired...so I get on me Xbox and I see a deal right? Ok so I click on the deal (9.99 for a couple of free months) and it just brings me to the page for one month or a year of groove I go back click on it and does the same thing no deal I'm
    not happy I'm an Xbox customer. And I don't really appreciate this because it's almost like faulse advertisement

:)

JessGamer1001, Sep 6, 2017
  2. album art and music file info (meta data) of music files downloaded from mix radio are missing in groove music

I recently updated my lumia to windows 10 mobile and the old music player got updated to groove music, since then the music files i had downloaded from mix radio which were working perfect with all music info and album art(metadata) in lumia's old
    music player are now missing in 'groove music' ...Now All music files downloaded from mix radio are listed in groove music as 'Unknown Albums'. Kindly help

JetSatyr9458903, Sep 6, 2017
  3. niwshki
    niwshki Guest
    I haven't received my free 3 month trial tokens for the groove music pass

Hey there!

Really sorry to hear about the frustrations with this. Unfortunately we don't have any codes to provide for Groove Music as the service is ending in December. For more details, please check out this

Groove Music and Spotify FAQ
    . Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.

niwshki, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there JessGamer1001.

Can you share a screenshot of the offer you're seeing? Most likely the offer will send you a code within 30 days to give you the extra free months, but before confirming that we'd need to see the offer.

Mister Maka, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there JessGamer1001.

Can you share a screenshot of the offer you're seeing? Most likely the offer will send you a code within 30 days to give you the extra free months, but before confirming that we'd need to see the offer.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

Hi Anas,

From what I found, the playlist unlocks in game after signing a deal with one of the games radio stations. Once it's unlocked you will have to create a playlist on the groove music app or if you already have one you can select the groove music playlist from
    the game menu found under the audio settings.

Here is an article that will help:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-groove-music-forza-horizon-3
  7. MrConrad69 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

While there are eight built-in radio stations to choose from, Groove Music will remain locked during the early hours of the career mode. This integration is automatically unlocked after signing deals with any six radio stations of your choosing.
    I unlocked all stations and i have all festvals. I don't have Groove playlist option amd i don't have Groove Music on my radio stations list in forza
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

I want the free months groove music

Hey Flaming Pingu! Per the terms of the deal prior Groove Music Pass owners are not eligible for this promotion. for further details see the terms via the console. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Help with groove music deal??? - Similar Threads - Help groove music

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  7. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  8. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  9. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  10. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd