Help with getting this black box off my screen.

Discus and support Help with getting this black box off my screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My little brother spammed some buttons and got this achievement box stuck on my screen whenever I launch a game. submitted by /u/gafox0206 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gafox0206, Jan 25, 2023.

1. /u/gafox0206
    /u/gafox0206 Guest

My little brother spammed some buttons and got this achievement box stuck on my screen whenever I launch a game.

submitted by /u/gafox0206
    [link] [comments]

/u/gafox0206, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Thomanji Win User

Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system

14.09 start box offline

14.10 start wsop pocker

14.12 sign in

14.14 stop game go to dashboard

14.15 recommendations not working after signout

14.16 switch off box

14.17 switch on box with Controller

14.17 sign into live profile

14.18 start game get black screen

14.18 press guide button select home and box freezes

14.18 box frozen no response. Have to press power button and box is off but screen with frozen picture shows up to 9 sec after the xbox light is off
  3. ResinousHashish Win User

NXOE Issue with HDMI

I made a mistake, I have posted to the correct forum.

This isn't a "black screen" issue, my TV is stating "No Signal Found" such as it would if the TV box was off.

Again, my Vizio TV is displaying "No Signal Found" box.
  4. ChrisElson2 Win User

Xbox turning on but there is nothing on the screen.

Thanks, but I'm getting a black screen whether I'm online or not. I've tried turning off my router and starting up and still nothing. I fear that it may be a new X-box job. I'm losing faith that this one can be rescued!
  5. ken3201 Win User

Question for those getting black screen when starting games

I was getting the black screen recently.

With x-box turned off, unplug network cable.

Turn on and load the game.

Plug the network cable back in once game is loaded.

Press home button and sign in.

Working for me every time. I hope it helps anyone else.
  6. X1KrAzE1X Win User

Xbox One - Blank Screen live TV

I have the same problem what kind of box do you have . I found a couple ways to get it to work but when I turn off the system and back on it's back to black screen
Thema:

1. Help with getting this black box off my screen. - Similar Threads - Help getting black

2. Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support: I received 3 emails on 3rd Feb 2023 saying I had made 3 purchases which I did not make and I asked xbox to help me they refused, so much for online safety being such a big company and not checking...
  3. I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...: I have a seagate onetouch hard drive. At first it wouldn't let me play certain games which I know is normal. However, after just a few days it let me play all my games on it. Just recently it...
  4. canwhat accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    canwhat accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console: what accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console b7246aad-0667-4196-b0a8-0e8d2a95c618
  5. Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help?: Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help? a3167f48-b24b-4f89-a5ff-e37de306f722
  6. How can I get someone IP banned? (help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get someone IP banned? (help): I'm being harassed by a guy on Xbox. I blocked him, but he's made new accounts every day for two weeks to contact me. He has photos of me, and he sends them to my friends and family. He threatens...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!: I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have...
  8. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.: I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on...
  9. I pre ordered sea of thieves and I didn't get the code for the black dog can someone help me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered sea of thieves and I didn't get the code for the black dog can someone help me ...: Can anyone help me with my problem I download sea of thieves by pre ordering it and didn't get a code for it can someone help 269b6169-db91-4b87-9535-2884279b911e
  10. Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3: If this post is in the wrong section please move, thanks. I have tried everything to get a good connection for this game, i need help. Wired virgin Broadband Netgear Router Changed all...