Help with getting this black box off my screen.

Discus and support Help with getting this black box off my screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My little brother spammed some buttons and got this achievement box stuck on my screen whenever I launch a game. submitted by /u/gafox0206 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gafox0206, Jan 25, 2023.

1. /u/gafox0206
    /u/gafox0206 Guest

My little brother spammed some buttons and got this achievement box stuck on my screen whenever I launch a game.

submitted by /u/gafox0206
    [link] [comments]

/u/gafox0206, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Thomanji Win User

Start Downloaded Games from the hard drive on X360 freeze the system

14.09 start box offline

14.10 start wsop pocker

14.12 sign in

14.14 stop game go to dashboard

14.15 recommendations not working after signout

14.16 switch off box

14.17 switch on box with Controller

14.17 sign into live profile

14.18 start game get black screen

14.18 press guide button select home and box freezes

14.18 box frozen no response. Have to press power button and box is off but screen with frozen picture shows up to 9 sec after the xbox light is off
  3. ResinousHashish Win User

NXOE Issue with HDMI

I made a mistake, I have posted to the correct forum.

This isn't a "black screen" issue, my TV is stating "No Signal Found" such as it would if the TV box was off.

Again, my Vizio TV is displaying "No Signal Found" box.
  4. ChrisElson2 Win User

Xbox turning on but there is nothing on the screen.

Thanks, but I'm getting a black screen whether I'm online or not. I've tried turning off my router and starting up and still nothing. I fear that it may be a new X-box job. I'm losing faith that this one can be rescued!
  5. ken3201 Win User

Question for those getting black screen when starting games

I was getting the black screen recently.

With x-box turned off, unplug network cable.

Turn on and load the game.

Plug the network cable back in once game is loaded.

Press home button and sign in.

Working for me every time. I hope it helps anyone else.
  6. X1KrAzE1X Win User

Xbox One - Blank Screen live TV

I have the same problem what kind of box do you have . I found a couple ways to get it to work but when I turn off the system and back on it's back to black screen
Thema:

1. Help with getting this black box off my screen. - Similar Threads - Help getting black

2. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  6. Help with getting into the game.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with getting into the game.: If he only wants to play elden ring and souls games xbox series s going to be a good choice? I'm fairly new with gaming but have been wanting to try eldenring for a while. Also, will I be able to...
  7. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  8. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Black screen, but I get audio. Please help!!: I launch the game, I get all the way to the Xbox game studios animation, and then my screen goes black, but I still get audio. I Alt+F4 out of the game, but I still am getting the audio. I have...
  10. I pre ordered sea of thieves and I didn't get the code for the black dog can someone help me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered sea of thieves and I didn't get the code for the black dog can someone help me ...: Can anyone help me with my problem I download sea of thieves by pre ordering it and didn't get a code for it can someone help 269b6169-db91-4b87-9535-2884279b911e