Help with Games With Gold May 2021

Discus and support Help with Games With Gold May 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So...I got gamepass ultimate sub for 1 month on April 29 and was excited for playing LEGO Batman for free in GWG May. But the games with gold for may... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GreatWizard221, May 2, 2021.

1. Help with Games With Gold May 2021

So...I got gamepass ultimate sub for 1 month on April 29 and was excited for playing LEGO Batman for free in GWG May. But the games with gold for may does not have the lineup that xbox posted it gives me Armello, Red Faction: Armaggedon and Truck Championship...I can't see Dungeons 3 or Lego Batman on May 1... Can someone help me I am in Omega Ring XboxOne S. Thanks Help with Games With Gold May 2021 :)

submitted by /u/GreatWizard221
    [link] [comments]

/u/GreatWizard221, May 2, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

can use every xbox live gold service except playing online?

3. Georges C. Win User

GTA online

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ivan, free games like Fortnite no longer require live Gold to play online, but paid games still need the Live Gold or Ultimate subscription that owns Live Gold.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/01/22/update-o...
  4. MateusFontana Win User

The Escapists 2 is not showing in my xbox app (pc)

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. The escapists 2 is a game that was given away on Xbox Live Gold this month, it is not a game that is featured in the game pass catalog, Xbox Live Gold games can only be played and redeemed on Xbox consoles.

Check this official information at the link below, please.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/23/new-game...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions please.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

All access and existing subscriptions

Hi Lazlo,

Thanks for coming ot the forums. If it is your first time signing up for the ultimate game pass, all time you got on Xbox live gold/game pass for console or PC will be converted. So if you have gold and game pass till may of next year, with Ultimate you
    will have it until May of 2021 plus whatever you sign up for on the ultimate.

Here is a
    FAQ on Ultimate game pass
    . Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

For me it's incredibe, I have gold and game pass until january/2021
Thema:

Help with Games With Gold May 2021

1. Help with Games With Gold May 2021 - Similar Threads - Help Games Gold

2. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  3. Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.: I see others post this happening with other games as well. If your answer is "just buy game pass" don't waste my time please. First Microsoft said I need Game Pass to play the game. That's not...
  4. Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold: Hello. I think this is an easy answer but I am finding this very confusing. My kids have a monthly recurring subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. My understanding is that this includes Live Gold....
  5. NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tankcommander1944 [link] [comments]
  6. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...
  7. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...
  8. How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?: Hi, Does anyone know how to contact proper customer services ? I tried several times with my local French customer support, but they always reply with different excuses, something like "I can't...
  9. XBOX ONE - I still paid for games with gold "free" game... HELP?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE - I still paid for games with gold "free" game... HELP?!: Hello everyone, I need your help. As I do every month I downloaded some of the free games they give you when you have a gold membership. Amongst them was 'Q.U.B.E. 2', and today I noticed I...
  10. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493