Help with game refund

Discus and support Help with game refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought call of duty 2 for €80 then came across the same game for €30 on the black Friday sale but I wasn't given the option from the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james ward2, Nov 25, 2022.

1. james ward2
    james ward2 Guest

Help with game refund

So I just bought call of duty 2 for €80 then came across the same game for €30 on the black Friday sale but I wasn't given the option from the main store feel like I've been scammed out of €50 for the same game can anybody help?

I tried requesting a call but just got errors

:)

james ward2, Nov 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Help with game refund

That promo price lemme guess vault.edition

Now.that would.be correct

If you refund the main game you no longer qualify for the 30 dollar promo

That's not a blackfridays sale

That's the upgrade.price

Meaning you still need the base game vault edition has 2 prices 30 bucks for upgrade and 100 bucks.for the full game plus.vault

Btw.vault.upgrade is.only account specific

Black Friday prices would 've max 20-30 a% off

Not 70

And.iof it lsays vault edition upgrade then no it snot.the.full game

If I were you I'd cancel.it.and read the promo.because it ain't what you Thimk it.is

And yes many people misunderstood this

If you look up on forums.vault.edition 30 bucks is a cod perk.not.the.full.game unless you pay 100 bucks

The cheapest is 58bucks USD
  3. Francia J. Win User

Help with game refund

Alright, James. Thank you so much for the update.

It may take 24-72 hours for the refund team to get back to you. Please check your spam/junk mail as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Help with game refund

Hi James, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask where were you able to see the promotion? Because you may have been given the promotional price due to owning the game.

Also, you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  5. james ward2 Win User

Help with game refund

No the promo was visible I've request a refund and will buy the promo version
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox refund being denied?

Thema:

Help with game refund

1. Help with game refund - Similar Threads - Help game refund

2. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  3. I need help in getting a game or refund back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in getting a game or refund back: I charged a game to my phone bill and wanted the game refunded now ee ae telling me they don't take that sort of refund onto the bill so xbox still have my 30ppunds so I not sure how I am. Going...
  4. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  5. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.: I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99...
  6. Help playing game pass games after refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help playing game pass games after refund.: Been playing Black Desert with my game pass sub, I bought the game by accident, intended to give as gift, refunded. Now I can't play Black Desert, a game I would play included with game pass for...
  7. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  8. I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!!: I purchased the game from the US store. But in the game I have a problem with the translation and ping problem so I want to refund the game HELP ME PLZ!!!!! game name is Friday the 13th :...
  9. I can't refund a game HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't refund a game HELP!!!!: Hi, today i bought a game called Vigor. I played around 1 hour and i got bored really quickly. When i wanted to refund the game i couldn't refund it. Please help. Thanks....
  10. I bought the game, but did not see that it was on the Xbox, Help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game, but did not see that it was on the Xbox, Help with a refund: Good afternoon. just bought the game, but did not notice that she was on the Xbox, wanted to buy a game for the PC. I would like to either return the money for the game, or, if it is possible to...