Help with Game Pass points

Discus and support Help with Game Pass points in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago. My mates did the same yesterday... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/StPaddy22
    /u/StPaddy22 Guest

Hi, so i just discovered you earn points by using the game pass. I downloaded the 3 month trial about 2 months ago.

My mates did the same yesterday and they seemed to have all the points they'd earned so far, but when I tried it today my points balance is zero.

Anyone know what that's about?

Thanks

submitted by /u/StPaddy22
    [link] [comments]

/u/StPaddy22, Jun 14, 2019
  2. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
  3. AlexSesmas69 Win User

it wont let me earn points

There are Rewards points, Xbox Ambassadors and Game Pass help us by providing us with more information
  4. Ambassador Kingz Win User

How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

Keep in mind doing things through the web browser isn't the only way to gain points. You can also get points through mobile searches, game pass quests in the game pass app and sometimes through the news letter. That has helped speed up how much I'm earning.
  5. DEEPS0110 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  6. Gallifrey00 Win User

xbox live issue

Hi, Fatilala

I've not encountered this problem before but a good starting point might be to uninstall the game and reinstall it from game pass.

Hope this helps.

Thema:

1. Help with Game Pass points - Similar Threads - Help Game Pass

2. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  5. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  8. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...