Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox

Discus and support Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Unable to speak to a human concerning fraudulent purchase ——— Help never owned a xbox just want help ……. So in professional that some one can take your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kay appleby, Feb 27, 2023.

  1. kay appleby
    kay appleby Guest

    Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox


    Unable to speak to a human concerning fraudulent purchase ——— Help never owned a xbox just want help ……. So in professional that some one can take your money but NO help is resolving the activity

    :)
     
    kay appleby, Feb 27, 2023
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    I'm sorry to hear you had a fraudulent Xbox purchase. Kindly try the following;

    1. Contact your bank or credit card company: If you notice a fraudulent charge on your bank or credit card statement, immediately contact your bank or credit card company. If necessary, they may be able to reverse the charge and cancel your card.

    2. Change your password: To prevent further unauthorized access to your account, change your password and make sure it is strong and unique, and that it is not shared with any other accounts.

    3. Enable two-factor authentication: By requiring a second form of verification in addition to your password, two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. This can help prevent unauthorized account access.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Fraudulent Purchases

    well two things first

    Dont use the same email and password for every site

    1st you can still call support you will have to match the exact info from when you created the account

    they will still return the account if you can prove you are the owner

    2nd read this and follow it to the letter



    passwords should not be small caps only

    it should more be like h3ll0W0r1dtryt0f1NdM3



    the yahoo breakin proved people still use 12345678 on passwords thats a very very bad idea

    forums.xbox.com/.../70970.aspx
  4. Rica Ardelean Win User

    Fraudulent Purchases

    Same thing happened to me. Today I have checked my Microsoft points balance and I have found out I only have 80 left out of more than 4,000. I am from Romania and when I bought my console I had to create an account using details from UK, such as ZIP code
    an other things so I guess I won't be able to call for support. I had to do so back then because there was no option for my country available to choose from in the dropdown list of countries... I guess my points are lost for good. Anyway, I don't think I'll
    buy more points ever.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Fraudulent Purchases

    Hello Cindy,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on purchases. Unfortunately, the information you are wanting is not obtainable. We recommend keeping in touch with the support you are receiving for the charges through emails.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

    Fraudulent Purchases

    With the above, make sure you give the agent the correct details of your address, name, email, phone number as if you give anything wrong the case will be on hold and you will be forced to wait even longer to get your account back and your Microsoft Points.
Thema:

Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox

Loading...
  1. Help with fraudulent purchase on Xbox - Similar Threads - Help fraudulent purchase

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]