help with fps counter

Discus and support help with fps counter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to request access for the fps counter, it shows this,what should i do 20c0a431-d4ed-49b7-b634-f5b043b8dd03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luvai Ali, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Luvai Ali
    Luvai Ali Guest

help with fps counter

when i try to request access for the fps counter, it shows this,what should i do

:)

Luvai Ali, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

help with fps counter

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luvai, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing.

First, make sure that you have the Xbox Game Bar version 3.34.11002.0 or later to use the FPS counter: https://www.microsoft.com/p/game-bar/9nzkpstsnw4p

1. Press Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar, then select Widget menu > Performance.

2. Choose the FPS tab, then press Request access.

3. Follow the prompts, then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

When you launch a game, the FPS counter will be ready and waiting in Xbox Game Bar. For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  3. RandomAvgeek Win User

Xbox game bar FPS counter issue

First of all, thank you!

Your idea really worked and this second account is able to monitor fps count and such.
    Though if I may wonder, is there any way to let the admin use the FPS counter as well or is it only possible for the second account to access this FPS counter?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

Hi Mark,

To use the FPS counter over your game, there are a few one-time steps you might need to take.

Important You’ll need Xbox Game Bar version
    or later to use the FPS counter.

1. Press Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar, then select Overlay menu > Performance.
    2. Choose the FPS tab, then press Request access.
    3. Follow the prompts, then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

When you launch a game, the FPS counter will be ready and waiting in the Xbox Game Bar.

I hope this helps!
  5. R4VER Win User

Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?

It may help for fps, if you look in settings the is 'Deadzone' setting, if you set it to large it takes a greater input to relate to the action you are doing, it should counter your drift to a degree.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

Just remember when you want to enable the FPS counter you need to bring it up once the game is running.
Thema:

help with fps counter

1. help with fps counter - Similar Threads - help fps counter

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  5. Help i can't play 120 fps even if I set the screen refresh rate to 120 hertz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help i can't play 120 fps even if I set the screen refresh rate to 120 hertz: So i just bought a 240 hertz monitor that supports 1.4 and 2.0 but when i set my screen refresh rate to 120 hertz nothing changes i mean i can change my hertz to 120 but i cant boost my fps please...
  6. My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) Adapter Type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, NVIDIA compatible I do not understand, i used to play...
  7. Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope): My pc: GTX 1660 Ryzen 5 5600x Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3600MHz, CL18, 1.35V Corsair 650W TX650M 16gt RAM Devices: Apex pro Logitech g pro...
  8. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

in XboX Insiders
    (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost: Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks! submitted by...
  9. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  10. GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help: Hello, I have a problem loading textures and fps crashes in GTA V online. When driving in a car or motorbike, the game starts to mow and is unplayable. I have no other problem with the game. I...