Help with Flamethrower mini boss

Discus and support Help with Flamethrower mini boss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like a dummy for not getting past this, but it's been days of stopping and reading and trying. I feel like there's something obvious I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDapperShark4, Sep 18, 2017.

  1. Help with Flamethrower mini boss


    I feel like a dummy for not getting past this, but it's been days of stopping and reading and trying. I feel like there's something obvious I'm missing. I dodge and fire the shotgun at him but never get anywhere, except for stunning him but then I need to
    reload the gun and heal before he just fires on me and I keep dying and dying. Any insight would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    TheDapperShark4, Sep 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Why is it so hard to get an Orange weapon in Borderlands 2?

    Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.
     
    IngameInstincts, Sep 18, 2017
    #2
  3. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest
    Where is Frampt?

    There's 4 bosses in the DLC and a couple mini bosses.
     
    R3d P01nt, Sep 18, 2017
    #3
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

    Why is it so hard to get an Orange weapon in Borderlands 2?

    Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.
  5. R3d P01nt Win User

    Where is Frampt?

    There's 4 bosses in the DLC and a couple mini bosses.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

    Concept Art (Minor Spoilers)

    Supposedly those Dwemer Steam Centurions are more difficult to kill, like a mini-boss.
  7. BeerTimeGamer Win User

    What Embers have you found?

    I found a rage ember. Died getting it since it was surrounded by lava and 7 Minotaur mini bosses, but it was worth it.
  8. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    LOL This is how you deal with people who get early releases

    The obvious solution would be to just play it offline. This is just as stupid as the one class / character being able to randomly summon a boss / mini boss (I don't know what it is) in some random players game.
Thema:

Help with Flamethrower mini boss

Loading...
  1. Help with Flamethrower mini boss - Similar Threads - Help Flamethrower mini

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...