Help with Flamethrower mini boss

Discus and support Help with Flamethrower mini boss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like a dummy for not getting past this, but it's been days of stopping and reading and trying. I feel like there's something obvious I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDapperShark4, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Help with Flamethrower mini boss

I feel like a dummy for not getting past this, but it's been days of stopping and reading and trying. I feel like there's something obvious I'm missing. I dodge and fire the shotgun at him but never get anywhere, except for stunning him but then I need to
    reload the gun and heal before he just fires on me and I keep dying and dying. Any insight would be appreciated.

:)

TheDapperShark4, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Why is it so hard to get an Orange weapon in Borderlands 2?

Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.

IngameInstincts, Sep 18, 2017
  3. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest
    Where is Frampt?

There's 4 bosses in the DLC and a couple mini bosses.

R3d P01nt, Sep 18, 2017
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Why is it so hard to get an Orange weapon in Borderlands 2?

Grinding and playing with a group of four help a lot when fighting bosses/mini bosses to get better loot.
  5. R3d P01nt Win User

Where is Frampt?

There's 4 bosses in the DLC and a couple mini bosses.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

Concept Art (Minor Spoilers)

Supposedly those Dwemer Steam Centurions are more difficult to kill, like a mini-boss.
  7. BeerTimeGamer Win User

What Embers have you found?

I found a rage ember. Died getting it since it was surrounded by lava and 7 Minotaur mini bosses, but it was worth it.
  8. Bon3zz1001 Win User

LOL This is how you deal with people who get early releases

The obvious solution would be to just play it offline. This is just as stupid as the one class / character being able to randomly summon a boss / mini boss (I don't know what it is) in some random players game.
Thema:

Help with Flamethrower mini boss

1. Help with Flamethrower mini boss - Similar Threads - Help Flamethrower mini

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...