Help with Dynamic background question

Discus and support Help with Dynamic background question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve gotten the new UI update but I don’t see any option to select the new dynamic background they’ve shown in trailers. Any ideas on where to look?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperDuperZion, Sep 12, 2020.

  1. Help with Dynamic background question


    I’ve gotten the new UI update but I don’t see any option to select the new dynamic background they’ve shown in trailers. Any ideas on where to look?

    submitted by /u/SuperDuperZion
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SuperDuperZion, Sep 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Dynamic Background?

    At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

    If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?

    Hello, SapphireTheRose. Thanks for reaching out. I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I'll be glad to help you out.

    Unfortunately, there's no way to create or add dynamic backgrounds to Xbox yet. The only ones available are the ones Microsoft add. But it would be very nice to be able to create or buy dynamic backgrounds.
  4. Senkei88 Win User

    XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

    i want dynamic background themes
  5. Epic Louie Win User

    Xbox background - personalised themes

    I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One OG theme?

    No. It's a dynamic background which is only available on the Series S/X
Thema:

Help with Dynamic background question

Loading...
  1. Help with Dynamic background question - Similar Threads - Help Dynamic background

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  10. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...