Help with Destiny 2

Discus and support Help with Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the digital special version in Xbox One but i cant play it because the game sais me that ''the servers are not avaible right now, ignore the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ferminator232, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. Help with Destiny 2


    I bought the digital special version in Xbox One but i cant play it because the game sais me that ''the servers are not avaible right now, ignore the message and try again'', like in he close and open Beta.

    I tried many times and I reinstal the game but it doesnt works.

    I have a good conection normally, so im sure that i is an error of the servers.

    Please do as much as you can to help me, my Xbox name is .

    :)
     
    Ferminator232, Sep 8, 2017
    #1
  2. RLBJR12
    RLBJR12 Guest
    [Mod Removed]

    Need help retaining my Beta Access Code for Destiny 2.
     
    RLBJR12, Sep 8, 2017
    #2
  3. RontheDino
    RontheDino Guest
    HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.

    I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2 (digital copy). I'm only getting this problem with destiny 2, all other games install no problem. I've tried hard rebooting my console as well as leaving it on instant-on power settings but
    nothing is working. Please Help.
     
    RontheDino, Sep 8, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Destiny 2

    Hi there Spider,

    Thanks for reaching out. The
    Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection
    will come with the following contents:

    • Destiny 2
    • Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
    • Expansion II: Warmind
    • Destiny 2: Forsaken

    Hope this helps.
  5. Sunhammer01 Win User

    Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

    I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  6. Zatomas Win User

    Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

    HAPPY EASTER! 🐣

    I'll go with Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 and Destiny 2 😁
  7. Mister Taurus Win User

    Help Downloading Destiny 2

    My Xbox One is plugged into a wall outlet for it's source of power. Also, I use a Seagate 5 TB external hard drive for extra storage. I switched the default download location to my internal storage and the game downloaded perfectly well. I haven't had this
    problem with any other games or DLC and my Seagate reacts to downloads very well. Do you have any idea why this game in particular seemed as though it was corrupted?
    Yeah, the source destination seemed to have issues accepting the download. We recommend trying those steps again if you have the issue. We also recommend if you're not using the external drive, to unplug it as it seems there are issues with the hard drive
    accepting content. Thank you.
  8. Devoc6619064-a72f-41 Win User

    Help Downloading Destiny 2

    Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. We have a few steps that can help, but we need to understand this issue a bit more. Can you tell us if you're using an external drive on your console? Also, are you plugging your
    console into a surge protector or a wall outlet? These are crucial to know and can help us understand where the issue is coming from. Also, cancelling the update, powering down the console, unplugging the console and router for five full minutes, and trying
    again. These should be helpful steps to try before contacting the developer for insight into the issue. Be sure to let us know how that goes.
    My Xbox One is plugged into a wall outlet for it's source of power. Also, I use a Seagate 5 TB external hard drive for extra storage. I switched the default download location to my internal storage and the game downloaded perfectly
    well. I haven't had this problem with any other games or DLC and my Seagate reacts to downloads very well. Do you have any idea why this game in particular seemed as though it was corrupted?
Thema:

Help with Destiny 2

Loading...
  1. Help with Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Help Destiny

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...: I have recently linked my PlayStation account for destiny 2 with my Xbox series X. I have just been through the bungie forums and they said I needed to ask Microsoft. Is there any way for my...