Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring

Discus and support Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Laraisan, Mar 10, 2020.

1. /u/Laraisan
    /u/Laraisan Guest

So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead. But so far so bad.

It goes well enough to showing the console dashboard on my phone. My any 'action' or movement by thumbstick/d-pad will almost immediately result in an antenna icon + signal strength thingie to pop up.

Tapping it will tell me 'your network might have issues'(rough translation). Normally I'm online wirelessly so I thought going wired would help. But no, no affect.

Initially the icon said that I'm using 2,4ghz wifi, using 5ghz would work better. So I managed to switch my wifi to 5ghz. No affect, only the notification changed to telling my something might be wrong.

Today I lost connection to the controller TWICE in 5 minutes while hopelessly trying once again.

Anyone else having something even slightly similar symptoms? And any advice? I think my phone Huawei P smart might be the culprit here, but what do I know.

submitted by /u/Laraisan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Laraisan, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

June Gamertag changes

Open this Xbox News
    and see title about Gamertags.

This is news is about Beta Insiders on the console and recently Delta ring, so it's getting closer. Next is Omega before General Availability where expectations are high for a successful integration.

Have patience,

All good things....
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox One turns off The.

Hi there,

Can I ask if your console is a part of the Xbox Insider Program? If so, there have been some reports that certain functions, like simply playing a game, can cause your Xbox to shut down/crash. Please see either of these pages for more info:

Preview Alpha Ring (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1911\18363.8030.190911-1945)

Preview Beta Ring (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7162.190913-1945)

Taken from the Known Issues/System section:

"System:

Some users have reported the console shutting down unexpectedly while using Netflix.

Some users have reported the console shutting down while playing games.

Note: The console may take longer to reboot/shut down than normal. This is expected behaviour, please do not power off the console manually. There is essential information being collected to investigate the cause of the issue."

You can also follow
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    , for other updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

Hi warmereva29,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to your HP Stream on Windows 8. Unfortunately, the

Xbox Console Companion App
    and
    Xbox Beta App
    require Windows 10 as an operating system to operate properly. In order to connect the two, you must upgrade to Windows 10.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Help with console streaming, huawei p smart 2019 & og xb1, beta ring - Similar Threads - Help console streaming

2. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  6. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  7. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  8. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  9. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  10. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830