Help with computer/xbox

Discus and support Help with computer/xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi MS.. So I have been building a computer for gaming and I have ran into issue trying to sell something to get a hard drive for it and I was thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nick_varnadoe_, Feb 15, 2022.

  1. Help with computer/xbox


    Hi MS.. So I have been building a computer for gaming and I have ran into issue trying to sell something to get a hard drive for it and I was thinking of taking out my Xbox One S HDD format it for the pc.. Now I know I saw somewhere the internal Xbox HDD has the OS files on It and I have a 2TB external usb drive that I was gonna put the OS files on but I don't know if will effect the game files/save?? bottom line is this a good idea or no.. If not I guess I will have to figure something else out.. Advice?

    P.S this gaming pc has been sitting for months because of no kinda hard drive to it..

    :)
     
    nick_varnadoe_, Feb 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Help with computer/xbox

    The console's internal hard drive is not meant to be removed and reformatted for use elsewhere. We cannot assist you with that.
  3. W4RMIND Win User

    Computer nerd help?

    Also sorry but i have lots more. Hassassinade, you said i should use the HDMI to DVI adapter for quality. BUT the thing was i was talking about was the converter, not the adapter. Is it the same thing? Now was scrolling through amazon looking for HDMI toDVI
    converter. But what came up was DVI-I or DVI-D and stuff like that wih letters at the end. Is there no difference of choosing or is there a difference?
  4. W4RMIND Win User

    Computer nerd help?

    Thanks and how would you compare the quality of the VGA HD/AV cable to something else?
  5. W4RMIND Win User

    Computer nerd help?

    More questions coming in. I heard the audio adapter cable makes you reset your console upon a different input. For example when you turn off your tv then it reboots itself. Does this only happen to 3rd party or the official microsoft one.
  6. W4RMIND Win User

    Computer nerd help?

    Thaank you all and very last question. Does the audio adapter cable block the HDMI port on the xbox 360 S
Thema:

Help with computer/xbox

Loading...
  1. Help with computer/xbox - Similar Threads - Help computer

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Can someone help me figure out how to fix my issue regarding my network or computer in...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me figure out how to fix my issue regarding my network or computer in...: When trying to run games that use a private server like REPO, Risk of Rain, or Lethal Company, my game disconnects and give me the same ClientTimeout message, I've tried reinstalling steam client,...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Help. Computer not working booting or anything

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. Computer not working booting or anything: My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen...
  9. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  10. minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft will not work on my computer help!!: i don't know why but minecraft will not work on my computer. Each time i try, i get this error message. please help!! # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...