Help with code for son please

Discus and support Help with code for son please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox live card from an online store I've made purchases from in the past. The card does not have the typical 5x5 character pattern that's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Littleg2539, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Littleg2539
    Littleg2539 Guest

I bought an xbox live card from an online store I've made purchases from in the past. The card does not have the typical 5x5 character pattern that's required to input the code via desktop (as instructed on the card). the first set of characters only has
    4 letters...not 5...any idea what's going on?

:)

Littleg2539, Dec 10, 2017
  2. theviper18N9
    theviper18N9 Guest
    Extra Evolve Alpha codes.

I could REALLY use a code guys. My son got his, but I did not. Please help me out so I can enjoy it with him..

Thanks,
    Mark
    viper th sniper on Xbox One

theviper18N9, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Help

help please. My sons Xbox is coming up with an error code. 0x8007139f. Can anyone help please

murphnewfarnley, Dec 10, 2017
  4. BlindmanEX Win User

Son Hacked Please Help!!!

You could pay for a name change or contact support. Since the new gamertag may not be appropriate, they should offer you the option to change for free. But I dont work for Microsoft so I can't speak for them.

Also Microsoft offer 2-step authentication for Xbox Live Accounts. I would turn that on after changing your gamertag.

Instructions are located here on a Microsoft blog:

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/.../step-by-step-enabling-multi-factor-authentication-on-xbox-one
  5. {Parity} Win User

I guess my first question would be how was your gamertag hacked? Did you mean account instead? By chance was your gamertag force changed?
  6. BlindmanEX Win User

7. GreaterChip881 Win User

Thanks everyone for all your help and we found out that it was one of his friends that changed his gamertag. Everything has been changed and we have made the security of signing in stronger.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no one on the forums can assist with a gamertag change. You would need to continue working with support for assistance.
Thema:

1. Help with code for son please - Similar Threads - Help code son

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  7. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  8. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  9. HELP! 0xd05e010d error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! 0xd05e010d error code: HELP! I paid for Subnautica download for PC (from Xbox where I already had subscription, but I also wanted the game on my PC), but I get the 0xd05e010d error code when trying to install the game...
  10. Code error please help my son killing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code error please help my son killing me: im hoping someome can help me out my sons x1 keeps saying something went wrong followed by code 0xd0000189 all help would be appreciated. Leroy d49329c7-2ce1-440c-b1cd-bd601bc3339a