Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change

Discus and support Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I got a very old profile with important Gamerscores on it and I want to recover it. The Problem is, that I forgot my security answer and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flocay, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Flocay
    Flocay Guest

Hello,

I got a very old profile with important Gamerscores on it and I want to recover it.

The Problem is, that I forgot my security answer and I never bought something with a Creditcard or so. The E-Mail on the Profile doesn't exist anymore and I just want to change it. I know my password so I really just need to change
    to my today's E-Mail adress to log into my profile again.

The Profile is very old. I created it on my first Xbox 360.

Would be nice if you can help me with my Problem.

Sarolt

:)

Flocay, Jul 11, 2018
  2. E-mail linked to Gamertag blocked by Mircosoft and they will not unblock. I need to remove/change the linked e-mail account.

Gamertag: SaorsaBlack

The e-mail address that I have linked to this gamertag has been suspended/blocked my mircosoft. I have tried to recover this account and answer their security questions. However, I was unable to give enough information and their have refused to unblocked
    this on the grounds of security. The sole reason for the e-mail address was to have it linked to the gamertag and nothing more. The only ever e-mails received were from xbox & xbox forums topics and I had never sent a single e-mail from the account. I think
    this is the result I'm failing security too as they wanted me to advise the 5 e-mail subject headers I had sent from that account. I couldn't cos I've never sent an e-mail from that account.

I have tried changing the e-mail address linked to my gamertag via my console earlier today. However, your system will not allow due to the above issue with Microsoft.

As Mircosoft won't help anymore in regard to the suspension/blocked e-mail account. I need Xbox.com to remove the e-mail address linked to this account?? Or can you advise what I need to do in order to remove/change the e-mail account linked to the gamertag??

WeepyCardshark2, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Please I need help

thanks for the help but as i mentioned he changed my gamertag and blocked me out of the e-mail adress

Puncakes x RV, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging in. I'm not sure if this will help or not but have you tried the

reset password support page
    steps?

JustAnotherJay, Jul 11, 2018
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging in. I'm not sure if this will help or not but have you tried the

reset password support page
    steps?
  6. Puncakes x RV Win User

Please I need help

thanks for the help but as i mentioned he changed my gamertag and blocked me out of the e-mail adress
  7. Garys Xbox Win User

Remove WLID from gamertag

You need a third 'dummy' E-mail for this. A gamertag will always need an E-mail ascosiated with it. So its like a game of musical chairs. With the third E-mail you will, for e.g. bring it to this gamertag and swap it for its WLID then that E-mail will be
    free to be swapped with your secondary account. The E-mail on your secondary will be free to be swapped for the WLID that you put on the gamertag and the Third 'Dummy' E-mail can be forgotten about. Hope that helps.
  8. fredgiblet Win User

Two gamer tags associated to one email address

So what you did was change the sign in e-mail, not the login e-mail. The log in e-mail still uses the old address. You can change his Microsoft Account using the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

However to do that you will need to use a different e-mail as you can't have 2 gamertags on the same e-mail.
  9. HassanB Win User

can't log in with my gamertag

Hello,

If you cannot access the e-mail that's currently associated with the gamertag you wish to change the e-mail of then you will need to fill out the Microsoft Account Recovery form located
    here.

As far as I know, that is the only other way once you lose access to the e-mail itself and cannot change the e-mail from the console. In order to change the e-mail yourself you need to have access to the e-mail currently on file.
Thema:

1. Help with blocked Gamertag -> Need an E-Mail change - Similar Threads - Help blocked Gamertag

2. Blocked out of account, need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of account, need help.: I have been blocked from signing into my XBOX account for incorrect password being entered too many times, and now the only way the account can be recovered is by using Microsofts ‘recover your...
  3. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  4. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  5. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  6. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...
  7. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  8. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  9. Help with reputation block?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with reputation block?: I am unable to send any messages to friends. My account has a reputation of all 0's, no positive, no negative. The account was created 4 months ago and I have never been able to successfully...
  10. help me you xbox one s block me on chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me you xbox one s block me on chat: Hello hello I'm blocked on xbox one you can me unbloken (Chat, I can not chatted) 5d5758c3-3782-4cad-a8a4-db7a2c9c9277