Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

Discus and support Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones. The disks are 360 disks bought from cex. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaperClaw368079, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

Hi,

We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones.

The disks are 360 disks bought from cex.

Is there a way to fix this? Can the 360 disks not be played on the One? I know other physical copies are fine but this one has given me the most trouble for some reason.

:)

PaperClaw368079, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Call of Duty Black ops 1 & 2 will not download?

When I try to download call of duty Black ops 1&2 it's says for a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to xbox.com/BackCompat.(0x8082000c). What do I do to download and play them.

Please HELP.

McMonkeyMcFart1, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Prodigy25200
    Prodigy25200 Guest
    360 disc won't download on my Xbox One

I went to play Black Ops 2 on my Xbox one because I already own the game and I heard that it is now backwards compatible but when I put the disc in it says "This game is not playable here" and then says "go to xbox.com/BackCompat.(0x8082000c) But it is no
    help. I need help and advice on what to do.

Thank in advance

Prodigy25200, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

Hi, yes the discs will work on an Xbox One. Are the discs in any way damaged? Do you get any error messages when trying to play the games? Are the consoles connected to Xbox Live, they need to be to install the game.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 21, 2018
  5. I did a little research and could be possible you bought a disc from another region. Some XBOX One disc only work in certain region that your console is programmed to.

FTJGamingandTrading, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, yes the discs will work on an Xbox One. Are the discs in any way damaged? Do you get any error messages when trying to play the games? Are the consoles connected to Xbox Live, they need to be to install the game.
  7. FTJGamingandTrading Win User

I did a little research and could be possible you bought a disc from another region. Some XBOX One disc only work in certain region that your console is programmed to.
  8. Dracaryz Win User

Portal 2 unable to purchase

9. jen378 Win User

Tower Of Babble "Obey the Voices"

hey HLP Henry i see that u have played borderlands 2 and black ops 2 i was wondering if u would help me on both of those games. first black ops 2 then borderlands 2
  10. Theory of Game Win User

Black Ops

Hey there.

Call of Duty Black Ops has been announced as a title coming soon to backwards compatibility, but no date has been given for its release as of yet. You can keep an eye on
    http://xbox.com/backcompat for the list of compatible titles there - it's being updated as new titles are released.
Thema:

1. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat - Similar Threads - Help Black Ops

2. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?: So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on...
  3. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  4. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  5. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  6. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  7. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  8. Please help I want to play black ops 2 online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I want to play black ops 2 online: I am trying to turn my brand new account on my xbox360 into a live account but once I choose my contact preferences and starts downloading it gives the an error message that says "Sorry, this...
  9. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  10. ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls: I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and I have also deleted and re-downloaded the...