Help with Avatar items

Discus and support Help with Avatar items in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I couldn't find sheer to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong place. When I change my avatar, I have to load smart glass to get the avatar to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike Oxbentt, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Mike Oxbentt
    Mike Oxbentt Guest

Help with Avatar items

Hi all, I couldn't find sheer to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong place. When I change my avatar, I have to load smart glass to get the avatar to wear a item I got from WSOP, it's a hat & headphones, I can't do this from the xbox 360 console as the
    item doesn't exist. Any ideas? Cheers Mike

:)

Mike Oxbentt, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Unravel - Never received Yarny avatar code

Promotion Details: Unravel Pre-Order Bonus Yarny Avatar Item was not received.

Date of Purchase: February 6, 2016

Promo Item(s): Yarny Avatar Item

Hi guys, I also haven't got my Yarny Avatar Item I should get regarding the pre-order.

What should I do?

Hope you guys here can help me out.

jeanmota-98B8EC13-7C0B-4ECB-B120-E92A1512BCE3, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Kando13021
    Kando13021 Guest
    Cannot use props or Awards

Your Avatar items may need to be updated. Please click this support
    link
    . This link provides some steps that may help you fix the issue with your Avatar items.

Kando13021, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Lance exe Win User

Unable to download Avatar Marketplace item.

Never mind. It's probably helpful to save the avatar, then buy avatar marketplace items. If you don't save the avatar when, for example, you swap the gender of your avatar everything will be available to purchase from the avatar marketplace, except for the
    dress up items... For some strange reason.
  5. onyxishere Win User

New avatar//HELP

A new avatar or items for the avatar? Again, as much info as you can provide would be helpful.
  6. jeanmota-98B8EC13-7C Win User

Unravel - Never received Yarny avatar code

Promotion Details: Unravel Pre-Order Bonus Yarny Avatar Item was not received.

Date of Purchase: February 6, 2016

Promo Item(s): Yarny Avatar Item

Hi guys, I also haven't got my Yarny Avatar Item I should get regarding the pre-order.

What should I do?

Hope you guys here can help me out.
  7. Kando13021 Win User

Cannot use props or Awards

Your Avatar items may need to be updated. Please click this support
    link
    . This link provides some steps that may help you fix the issue with your Avatar items.
  8. Cemetery999 Win User

Help finding this avatar item

Thank you DigiLuigi gonna get some points to buy the game and get that thanks man!
Thema:

Help with Avatar items

1. Help with Avatar items - Similar Threads - Help Avatar items

2. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  3. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...
  4. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  5. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help: hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th...
  6. Can't customise avatar on xbox or pc, please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't customise avatar on xbox or pc, please help?: So. I've been trying to customise my avatar for two days now. It's not absolutely urgent that I customise it, but I'm just incredibly frustrated because I see no reason why I can't. I've got...
  7. PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1: in a nutshell, well, I will try to keep this short! Promise! On my old 360 I had some games I loved. Mainly COD, and Rainbow 6. One was COD MW3. I also have other games from my 360 I would like...
  8. I cant get avatar props HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get avatar props HELP!!!: This is what is said Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox. 1cd4b365-6730-4b06-8a18-be21b048d747
  9. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?: My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is...
  10. Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Incorrect/Not Showing - PLEASE HELP!!!: For some reason my account doesn't show my avatar even though it shows correctly on my console. All I see is this weird robot thing... Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to get it...