help with Audio not working on YouTube app

Discus and support help with Audio not working on YouTube app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks, I have a super weird issue. The sound on my YouTube app, seems to not want to work. All games and other apps like Netflix work just fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DragonHeartXXII, Aug 31, 2022.

1. help with Audio not working on YouTube app

Hey folks, I have a super weird issue. The sound on my YouTube app, seems to not want to work. All games and other apps like Netflix work just fine. Only YouTube has audio issues. And here's the kicker, if I plug in a headset, I can hear YouTube just fine through the headset. But no sound coming through the soundbar I have.

Any ideas?

Edit: I've tried all the normal IT things like resetting xbox, I even reset and deleted the app and reinstalled. Its so weird.

submitted by /u/DragonHeartXXII
    [link] [comments]

/u/DragonHeartXXII, Aug 31, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

youtube app audio

I would highly recommend trying these troubleshooting steps:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If the issue keeps on happening, you can soft reset the console by; Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  4. Evan95_19 Win User

Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

The issue is I only have this problem on the YouTube app, every other app I never have an audio issue
  5. Ava Soulflame Win User

No audio when loading prey on game pass

Hi there,

I'm connected to my TV using HDMI and we've checked each audio setting for the game ie audio uncompressed, so far we can load other things such as YouTube and other apps but games have no audio output
  6. HarlekinOfHate Win User

my xbox one s is closing itself

Hello,

try to switch your Audio Settings--> DTS to Dolby Digital or something else (Dolby Atmos)

I have the same Problem, when i try to open a App, Youtube or Netflix the App close automatically

after few seconds. When I switch the audio settings it works, i think the error has something to do with the latest (Beta) preview update

Thema:

help with Audio not working on YouTube app

1. help with Audio not working on YouTube app - Similar Threads - help Audio working

2. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  3. headset audio help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio help !!: i plugged my xbox into my TV and the game audio was coming out of the speakers but the xbox party chat only came through my headset, which i didn’t like so i plugged the xbox back into my monitor...
  4. Need help with dolby digital audio

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  5. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  6. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  7. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...
  8. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  9. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  10. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...