Help with Atmos & Dolby

Discus and support Help with Atmos & Dolby in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I just update Xbox One to the newest insider update I could get my hands on. I have tried doing everything mentioned in all the forums and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesGreen007123, Dec 13, 2019.

  1. Help with Atmos & Dolby


    Hi all,

    I just update Xbox One to the newest insider update I could get my hands on. I have tried doing everything mentioned in all the forums and still I cannot get my Denon X3600H amp to recognise Dolby atmos Signal.

    When Xbox boots up, or I change the resolution or turn HDR 10 off Atmos flashes up and then goes away.

    I am getting a PCM signal that is output to all speakers. But its not Atmos. Also there is no issue with other Atmos sources plugged in.

    According to a post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-updated/a35e25ef-2b35-4beb-ad11-9320220b8f9c

    Back in August i lost use of dolby atmos on my denon amp, it changed from at mos to multi in. After speaking to denon it turns out that the issue is due to microsoft not updating to the latest, can you advise when microsoft intends to upgrade to 1.6?

    Denon explanation below:

    Dolby Atmos version is changed from “Dolby Harmony 1.3” to “Dolby Home Audio 1.6” via U21 Update. The Dolby Home Audio 1.6 includes the “Dolby MAT signaling” feature that detecting the channel based PCM signal contained into the Dolby MAT Container.
    And, major player which contains the PCM signal into Dolby MAT container is only XBOX One S and XBOX One X, currently. With new Dolby Atmos version 1.6, specific processing of source (XBOX) is needed. This is now the problem: Xbox did not implement this processing
    yet,

    PLEASE HELP

    :)
     
    JamesGreen007123, Dec 13, 2019
    #1
  2. Zero420override Win User

    dolby atmos on xbox one s

  3. napalm 31337 Win User

    Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

    Hi RomiDumitru,

    *maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

    Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

    No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

    I don't know if is intentional.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

    If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

    XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

    use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  6. kev edin Win User

    Dolby atmos question

    My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

    But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos 👍
Thema:

Help with Atmos & Dolby

Loading...
  1. Help with Atmos & Dolby - Similar Threads - Help Atmos Dolby

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  10. XBox One S won't play DTS:X. Atmos works fine, though. Help?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox One S won't play DTS:X. Atmos works fine, though. Help?: Full Disclosure: I have a Sony STR-DH790 receiver. It does Atmos and X. The console BD settings is set to "let my receiver decode audio". I have both the Dolby and DTS apps for the console. I've...