Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Help with achievements on Xbox Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BrunoRRoberto, Oct 8, 2026 at 10:32 AM.

  1. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S


    Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.

    submitted by /u/BrunoRRoberto
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BrunoRRoberto, Oct 8, 2026 at 10:32 AM
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

    Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

    It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  3. Christopher Fern Win User

    Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

    I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

    I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
  4. Joel M77 Win User

    How do I use Xbox 360 vision camera on Xbox Series X

    Hi DogDay180, my name is Joel, I'm here to help you with any problems or questions you may have.

    DogDay180, unfortunately it is not possible to use this camera on an Xbox Series X/S generation console, for the use of this game. Therefore, it is not possible to unlock these achievements in Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise on Xbox Series X.

    Regards
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

    The answer to all your questions is yes.

    1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

    2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

    3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

    4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    how to contact microsoft support service

    If it isn't starting then yes we can help

    If it's achievement or ingame issue you need to reach out to the developer

    We also need to know which games series s/x also

    Keep in mind series s or x games can't run on normal hdds it has to be the storage card or internal memory for that
Thema:

Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

Loading...
  1. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Help achievements Series

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Help find solution for achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Help find solution for achievement: Hallo, my son has just completed Paw patrol mighty pups save Adventure bay and got all achievements but for one. “Mission find chickaletta”, he collected all the treats and shields but won’t...
  6. An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. [PII removed] b608a88e-28bd-495e-bf95-d71a76d22314
  7. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  8. Help with 360 achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But...
  9. I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the...
  10. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c