Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing

Discus and support Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help recovering my main account as well as help with a new series x freezing/crashing. I have forgotten my password to log in. I have tried all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord Rebel, May 13, 2023.

1. Lord Rebel
    Lord Rebel Guest

I need help recovering my main account as well as help with a new series x freezing/crashing. I have forgotten my password to log in. I have tried all other options including the recovery form. I am signed in on the xbox app. The app is what I used to set up the new console. I literally just purchased D2 on this same account via the console. Unfortunately I need to sign in to get actual help bc yalls support system is prolifically abysmal. I have exhausted all other options. I can provide irrefutable evidence that I am who I say I am. Name, Address, Phone(Cell or Landline), Credit Card used on said account, Social Security Number, Console - Serial Number, Id, Network Device ID, Global ID. I need actual help not a run around that I've currently received.

:)

Lord Rebel, May 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to recover your Microsoft Account. We know how important it is for you to access the account especially as it is linked to your newly purchased game and other game licenses. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

In creating an account, securing it comes next. Security of the account is important bases before entrusting or saving your payment instrument to make a purchase, now in case, may we ask if you have secured your account with a secondary email address and phone number? Or this was secured with two step verification with Microsoft authenticator code and recovery code?

I know how critical it is for you to be able to access your account which is signed into your Xbox Console. We know you wanted a help about account recovery and not to get steps on where you have been. We see how willing you are in providing your personal information and details some of the validation of your account ownership can be used on account recovery form which you have already filled out. Here, no one in Microsoft Community can access a Microsoft account for recovery. Account recovery is processed by you - the account holder. That way, we encourage you to try these tips to successfully recover your account by following the steps on our support articles.

• Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support - Since you have already tried this, we recommend that you proceed to the next step. However, if you want to repeat this process, you can check the 3 steps from the article.
    • Login Help Tool - Please make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! Contacting live support is also possible via this tool.

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you will be able to access it back.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  5. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  6. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
Thema:

1. Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing - Similar Threads - Help account recovery

2. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  7. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  8. Is there a phone number i can call for help with an account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a phone number i can call for help with an account recovery?: On line is impossible for me to recover my account do to the fact that I do not own the phone number and hotmail email address to reset my password anymore. 0781491f-4d23-460a-914a-c94c7215c0db
  9. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  10. Help with account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with account recovery: My friend has forgotten her password to her xbox account. She has a two step verification on a phone she no longer has. She tried to contact microsoft support but got denied every time. She is...