Help with a new controller of Xbox One

Discus and support Help with a new controller of Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I bought an xbox one, the controller worked perfectly, today I wanted to play with it on my computer and there was an update of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebasEnderman, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Help with a new controller of Xbox One

Hello, yesterday I bought an xbox one, the controller worked perfectly, today I wanted to play with it on my computer and there was an update of the controller on the screen, then I was updating the controller and accidentally unpluged the controller
    and since that happened, the controller does not turn on!

Please help!

:)

SebasEnderman, Oct 14, 2017
  2. NW EXPRESS
    NW EXPRESS Guest
    Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.

NW EXPRESS, Oct 14, 2017
  3. How to use 2 controller in the same time

I bought a xbox-one elite controller and wireless adapter for him. I also have an older wireless controller xbox 360 that I want to use it in pair with the new one, but fail to connect, i dont know if the 360 wireless controller work with xbox-one wireless
    adapter. Please help me THX

ThickExpert64, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Help with a new controller of Xbox One

wish I could help but I’m dealing with it too bud

Ubisofts Stig, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Ubisofts Stig Win User

wish I could help but I’m dealing with it too bud
  6. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  7. Ts3nzov Win User

Contoller problem?!?

try to play with your controller on another xbox

if your controller is broken then no one can help you and you need to repair or buy new one
  8. MagicCoder55021 Win User

Xbox One Controller thinking LT is being pressed

No, this is an old Xbox One controller without the 3.5 mm jack for headphones. It's a shame that I will have to buy a new controller, but thanks for the help!
  9. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

Thanks Frathos I have the xbox controler White that cors with the Xbox One S is this a 2nd Generation Xbox One Controller or a 3rd Generation Xbox One Controller? Or does it not matter Xbox Brand Chatpad or Headphone Adapter eork for all 3 Generations of
    Xbox One Controller thanks you have been a big help

Happy New Year
Thema:

1. Help with a new controller of Xbox One - Similar Threads - Help controller

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  5. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  6. Help with Xbox controllers needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox controllers needed: Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves...
  7. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  8. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...
  9. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  10. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede