Help with a new controller of Xbox One

Discus and support Help with a new controller of Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I bought an xbox one, the controller worked perfectly, today I wanted to play with it on my computer and there was an update of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebasEnderman, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Help with a new controller of Xbox One

Hello, yesterday I bought an xbox one, the controller worked perfectly, today I wanted to play with it on my computer and there was an update of the controller on the screen, then I was updating the controller and accidentally unpluged the controller
    and since that happened, the controller does not turn on!

Please help!

:)

SebasEnderman, Oct 14, 2017
  2. NW EXPRESS
    NW EXPRESS Guest
    Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.

NW EXPRESS, Oct 14, 2017
  3. How to use 2 controller in the same time

I bought a xbox-one elite controller and wireless adapter for him. I also have an older wireless controller xbox 360 that I want to use it in pair with the new one, but fail to connect, i dont know if the 360 wireless controller work with xbox-one wireless
    adapter. Please help me THX

ThickExpert64, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Help with a new controller of Xbox One

wish I could help but I’m dealing with it too bud

Ubisofts Stig, Oct 28, 2017
  5. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  6. Ubisofts Stig Win User

wish I could help but I’m dealing with it too bud
  7. Ts3nzov Win User

Contoller problem?!?

try to play with your controller on another xbox

if your controller is broken then no one can help you and you need to repair or buy new one
  8. MagicCoder55021 Win User

Xbox One Controller thinking LT is being pressed

No, this is an old Xbox One controller without the 3.5 mm jack for headphones. It's a shame that I will have to buy a new controller, but thanks for the help!
  9. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

Thanks Frathos I have the xbox controler White that cors with the Xbox One S is this a 2nd Generation Xbox One Controller or a 3rd Generation Xbox One Controller? Or does it not matter Xbox Brand Chatpad or Headphone Adapter eork for all 3 Generations of
    Xbox One Controller thanks you have been a big help

Happy New Year
Thema:

1. Help with a new controller of Xbox One - Similar Threads - Help controller

2. Any help… when xbox external hard drive is connected the controller freezes and switches...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help… when xbox external hard drive is connected the controller freezes and switches...: When external hard drive is connected to Xbox the controller freezes and switches off. If Ext HD is not connected the controller works fine. Any idea as I cant access games on HDD...
  3. Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me. I'm trying to get rid of parental controls and I'm the only one using...: idk what to put here honestly a43a97cc-fce8-43f2-b846-0ed41699033f
  4. Need help getting a shipping label for my controller under warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting a shipping label for my controller under warranty.: Ive had a order to replace my controller for 8 days and received no shipping label. After cancelling the order and creating a new one (as mentioned by a Microsoft helper) I still don't have one in...
  5. Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller: Okay so I already have one but want to buy one for a sibling. My controller I got with the one off cover plan option. And I wish to do the same for my sibling. Only thing is that when I add the...
  6. I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help...: I need a refund on an accidental Xbox controller purchase, been following all the help links but they seem outdated can I please have assiatmce 5a389e5f-db5c-46e8-a234-e91656d81445
  7. Elite Series 2 controller help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller help.: I've had my Elite Series 2 controller for a year, I got it last Christmas 2021. It rarely gets used and is in brand new condition. I've literally only charged the controller 5 times since I got it...
  8. Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go...: Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go to play minecraft it won't let me use any of the buttons excepted the main Xbox home button ....
  9. I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing my controller can anyone help me: So I just got a new Xbox controller for Christmas and I paired it to my console the other day and it was working fine then I decided to take out the batteries and put in a rechargable pack and...
  10. Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help: My design labs controller was broken and had to be returned under warranty. This was sent back to me via Fedex and was marked as delivered on the 1st of December. The delivery receipt said signed...