Help with #66 Ford GT LM code

Discus and support Help with #66 Ford GT LM code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Forza 6 code for the #66 Ford GT LM by entering #Forza6 on the hub. From my xbox messages, I clicked the redeem button, but the code failed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BakaNaGaijin, Jul 1, 2016.

  1. BakaNaGaijin
    BakaNaGaijin Guest

    Help with #66 Ford GT LM code


    I got the Forza 6 code for the #66 Ford GT LM by entering #Forza6 on the hub. From my xbox messages, I clicked the redeem button, but the code failed to redeem. I deleted the xbox message, so I am unable to retry to redeem. Please send me another code as
    I was unable to have xbox support retrieve my deleted message. Thanks!

    :)
     
    BakaNaGaijin, Jul 1, 2016
    #1
  2. Forza 6 - Ford GT #66 LM Race Car Redeemn code not recieved

    Havent't recieved my redeem code via xbox live messages for the FREE Ford GT #66 LM RACE CAR. Please send.

    Faithful player. Have all 8 games...
     
    ReodorFelgen89, Jul 1, 2016
    #2
  3. ThrillingD
    ThrillingD Guest
    Forza 6 Ford gt

    I never received my code for my 66 ford gt code
     
    ThrillingD, Jul 1, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Help with #66 Ford GT LM code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Help with #66 Ford GT LM code :D
     
    Mister Beep, Jul 4, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Help with #66 Ford GT LM code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. Ilmaestro1989 Win User

    Forza Motorsport 6 - Not received Code for the #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans

    Just to clarify: I mean the FREE Code for the 2016 #66 Ford Racing GT le mans.

    Thanks for your help!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Forza 6 #66 Ford GT LM code not received

    Hey there thyshazam!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. :)

    Cheers!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Forza 6 - Ford GT #66 LM Code not received

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. The Blur 77 Win User

    Ford Gt LM Code

    I just got a code but it said it was already used :(.
Thema:

Help with #66 Ford GT LM code

Loading...
  1. Help with #66 Ford GT LM code - Similar Threads - Help #66 Ford

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  10. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...