Help with 50k points reward

Discus and support Help with 50k points reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have the Xbox one Elite and just bought the Xbox one S off the Microsoft store. The order is under my account and email/gamertag but I didn't use any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cpt Ownage, Nov 24, 2016.

  1. Cpt Ownage
    Cpt Ownage Guest

    Help with 50k points reward


    I have the Xbox one Elite and just bought the Xbox one S off the Microsoft store. The order is under my account and email/gamertag but I didn't use any special promotions code and didn't see the mission about upgrading to the One S. Will I still get the
    50,000 reward points? Thanks for your help

    :)
     
    Cpt Ownage, Nov 24, 2016
    #1
  2. Irve77
    Irve77 Guest
    Still not got my 50,000 point

    still not received my 50k reward points
     
    Irve77, Nov 24, 2016
    #2
  3. Missing 50k points for upgrading to Xbox one s from Xbox one

    I purchased an Xbox one s on November 24th and I am supposed to get 50k rewards points for upgrading to Xbox one s from Xbox one in the month of November or December. It has been over 30 days and still no 50k points. I called and posted here before and still
    no help. Please contact me to correct this situation. Gamer tag . *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    SRX1364049401ID is the customer conversation number that verifies the 50k rewards I was promised customer service rep Eda P
     
    WOLVERINES1997, Nov 24, 2016
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    Help with 50k points reward

    Hello Cpt Ownage,

    The upgrade to Xbox One S was a special offer that was sent out to select members in October. Since this was before your registration, you were not eligible for that offer.
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Help with 50k points reward

    Hello Cpt Ownage,

    The upgrade to Xbox One S was a special offer that was sent out to select members in October. Since this was before your registration, you were not eligible for that offer.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

    It has to be from the official store to get the 50k points...hope that helps!!
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Missing 50k reward credit points

    Hello UndoingCanvas96,

    The 50,000 Rewards Credits offers were only for select members. Since you were not selected for that offer, you did not receive those Credits. If you had been selected, the offer page would have shown you a code for free expedited shipping, and the offer
    would be visible on your MyMissions page while logged into the Rewards site.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    50k points

    Hello zorber,

    Unfortunately, we can only Reward purchases made while in the Rewards program. Therefore we are unable to Reward that purchase.
  9. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

    A quick and easy one...

    Prestige 14 then 50k cod points
Thema:

Help with 50k points reward

Loading...
  1. Help with 50k points reward - Similar Threads - Help 50k points

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  10. Bought Xbox One S, not seeing the 50k points, any help is appreciated.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought Xbox One S, not seeing the 50k points, any help is appreciated.: Hi, I bought a Xbox One S bundle and used the promo code on the mission for 50k points. I don't see the 50k points nor it pending. If I can get some help or clarity, that'd be great. Thanks....