Help with 360 achievements

Discus and support Help with 360 achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Tricky Trey, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Help with 360 achievements

Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But now id love to go back and revisit my 360 games catalog and I’ve noticed the achievements are permanently locked. Anyway to unlock them? Id love to replay with the ability to unlock achievements especially the fable games which I had gotten legitimately

:)

Mr Tricky Trey, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way you could earn them again is by starting a new account. Gamerscore resets are permanent so there would be no way to unlock them on he account they were reset.
  3. Mr Tricky Trey Win User

Man that’s a bummer. Thanks for the response
  4. Georges C. Win User

My 360 gamerscore since upgrading to never shows anymore all show 0

5. Cause-3C1F8F9E-CD6B- Win User

Forza 5 Achievements not unlocking

There has been an ongoing issue with achievements across all games on the 360 and the One the past week. I believe the 360 achievement issue is resolved but I have been hearing there are still problems unlocking achievements on the One. Hope this helps.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Valiant Hearts achievement unlocked but not adding to Gamerscore

Hey there TheRealDrayton!

Sorry to hear about the achievement issues! Can we get a screenshot of your achievement score on your Xbox 360? That will help us a lot! :)
Thema:

1. Help with 360 achievements - Similar Threads - Help 360 achievements

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  7. HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X: Every time I try to download profile using the 360 menu using the 2 buttons at the same time (pause & back) from there it brings up the Xbox 360 menu when I press download profile it keeps telling...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...