Help! Wired controller disconnects!
Discus and support Help! Wired controller disconnects! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a new remote because I thought the other one had just had it. Maybe 10 minutes into game play, and it cuts off, Please reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brokelina, Jul 14, 2018.
Thema:
Help! Wired controller disconnects!
Loading...
-
Help! Wired controller disconnects! - Similar Threads - Help Wired controller
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Can anyone help me out, I’m trying to ply some call of duty, I have a wire internet...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan anyone help me out, I’m trying to ply some call of duty, I have a wire internet...: Can anyone help me out, I’m trying to ply some call of duty, I have a wire internet connection, when I try and go online to play the game it tells me “error” error code 535648... -
Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's... -
IP ERROR HAVE MOBILE HOTSPOT AND PC XBOX CONNECTED WITH WIRE ###HELP###
in XBoX on ConsolesIP ERROR HAVE MOBILE HOTSPOT AND PC XBOX CONNECTED WITH WIRE ###HELP###: So ive been up for hours no success... and i dont want to bridge my connection that will make my NAT strick..... I have my mobile connected to my laptop (via wifi) and my xbox (via wire) I can... -
Xbox One Headset Adapter Wire. Help please.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Headset Adapter Wire. Help please.: So...Recently my 2.5-3.5 wire that came with my xbox one adapters broke, so i bought a new one at the nearest place i can. So when i use it, all i can hear everything on my xbox one trough my...