Help whenever i try to get my gold it says"something went wrong. Waiting might help
Discus and support Help whenever i try to get my gold it says"something went wrong. Waiting might help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help eveytime i try to get gold it says "somenthing went wrong on our side. Waiting might help. a3b511c4-50b0-4229-b102-db65843cb2f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Awesomemech1378, Jan 3, 2018.
Thema:
Help whenever i try to get my gold it says"something went wrong. Waiting might help
Loading...
-
Help whenever i try to get my gold it says"something went wrong. Waiting might help - Similar Threads - Help whenever try
-
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Disc to digital programme help .
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,... -
Disc to digital question help!!!
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
I need help because whenever I try to log in, it automatically signs into my old email,...
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help because whenever I try to log in, it automatically signs into my old email,...: I need help because whenever I try to log in, it automatically signs into my old email, which was hacked, and I don't know how to change it. 3db6b742-a842-44a6-80a5-96ff87f0d49b -
I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?
in XBoX on ConsolesI get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022