Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after...

Discus and support Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please someone help I have wasted hundreds of dollars on my account 40e3301a-9050-4647-8b10-e211a9504b5c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omar_714, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Omar_714
    Omar_714 Guest

Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after...

Please someone help I have wasted hundreds of dollars on my account

:)

Omar_714, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Default_74512 Win User

Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after or no???

Hello Omar

You got suspended for 15 days for breaking the Code Of Conduct so no you were NOT perma banned.

Here is the Code Of Conduct so you can keep from breaking the rules Code Of Conduct
  3. Rostom L Win User

Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after or no???

Hi Omar_714!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Please be advised that we cannot assist here in forum regarding Xbox enforcement actions or suspensions. That is being handled only by the Xbox enforcement team who work offline. We can only get in touch with them if we send a player report or when we file a case review.

Check your account enforcement action details via https://enforcement.xbox.com

You may be eligible to file a case review.
  4. Bomb cypress Win User

Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?

I do understand that I am responsible and I received a 4 day communication ban from a message sent by them, but I was suspended from him using a card on my account to gift himself something and after I got it refunded I was banned for the use of the card.
  5. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
  6. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Usually you can check on enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunately the site has been experiencing technical issues as of late. You can contact the support team and they can tell you the actual length if the enforcement site is still experiencing difficulties. Best of luck on your account!
Thema:

1. Help what do I do i got suspended for 15 days it says account will I get permanet ban after... - Similar Threads - Help got suspended

2. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...