Help us

Discus and support Help us in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay, so my friend and I both have Xbox Ones and Call of duty Black ops, we are friends on Xbox but when we are in the game lobby and pull up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dreamgrl96, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. Dreamgrl96
    Dreamgrl96 Guest

    Help us


    okay, so my friend and I both have Xbox Ones and Call of duty Black ops, we are friends on Xbox but when we are in the game lobby and pull up the friends menu our names don't appear.. all other friends do, and we have an Xbox Live party but in the friends
    menu on the game it says that there is no active Live Party.... and when we go to the friends list on the xbox menu we show up for each other on there, but when we go to invite the option to invite friend to game is grayed out.... We have both been in contact
    with Xbox support via Twitter and Phone ,but no one we've talked to has given us any ideas or solutions on what is going on and why we can't invite each other... Any help would be helpful

    Thanks in Advance

    :)
     
    Dreamgrl96, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. HELP US

    My friends and I were playing Halo Reach and completed a challenge that took us an hour and fifteen minutes so we could get 30,000 credits and we did not get the credits.
     
    RED3XPHANTOMX, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Help us. Please.

    You can transfer from x box 360 to PS4 but the profile that you want to bring overs gamertag must be linked to the Rockstar Social Club.
     
    BAD 2020, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Dreamgrl96
    Dreamgrl96 Guest

    Help us

    we figured out the problem...
     
    Dreamgrl96, Jan 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Dreamgrl96 Win User

    Help us

    we figured out the problem...
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

    Help us. Please.

    Yes you can. You just need to "recover" the profile. I only know how to do that on an Xbox 360 unfortunately.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

    Help us. Please.

    Yes. I don't have an Xbox ONE nor PS4 but your Online character should be information that is saved on R*'s servers, no? If that is the case, then you should be able to transfer it over to your new console regardless if they are not "compatible", or at least
    this is how I think it would work. Why would R* make it so that you couldn't transfer your character from either last-gen console?
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Help us. Please.

    Confessions of a Marketplace fraudster?
  9. Z4ZonE Win User

    Help us. Please.

    If you need to recover your profile, go to account.live.com. if you have any questions, let me know
Thema:

Help us

Loading...
  1. Help us - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...