Help us reconnect with old friends.

Discus and support Help us reconnect with old friends. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wish it was an option to show how long you and a person were friends. Also, I wish there was a feature to show what game you guys were playing when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Crispy_photos, Jun 27, 2024.

  1. Help us reconnect with old friends.


    I wish it was an option to show how long you and a person were friends. Also, I wish there was a feature to show what game you guys were playing when you first met. I have a ton of friends that change their name over years. It's hard to keep up with everybody. Having a feature like that will at least jog your memory.

    submitted by /u/Crispy_photos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Crispy_photos, Jun 27, 2024
    #1
  2. kev edin Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    Im glad you reconnected with your friends . I as yet have to meet old or new friends that stick around an not just there when the need help ? 🤔
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Finding old Xbox Live friend's.

    I have had the same issue when I moved from the 360 to the One. This would be a great idea to reconnect with old gamer friends. Maybe post your idea here

    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

    Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!

    are you asking if it does? if you are then yes it should.

    if you are asking why doesnt yours? then try disconnecting and reconnecting

    (my friend uses his and gets exactly the same quality through both pc and console).

    hope this helps.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I have bought a new xbox which I have tried linking my fortnight account, I disconnected the account from my old xbox, but still it won't let me connect to the new

    you can just use the same account and login as normal

    You cannot disconnect accounts and connect a new one, only reconnect the old one
  6. TroHAM Win User

    Hard Drive cause unreadable disc errors and other issues

    If the problems only occur with the hdd installed, it is very likely the cause of the problem.

    (There is a guide to troubleshoot hdd's on xbox.com, but I'm not sure it will be of much help.)

    support.xbox.com/.../disconnect-reconnect-accessories

    Perhaps you could find a friend with xbox and see if the problem occur with another hdd? Ok to check it out before you buy a new one. Good luck anyway:)
Thema:

Help us reconnect with old friends.

Loading...
  1. Help us reconnect with old friends. - Similar Threads - Help reconnect old

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution

    in XBoX on Consoles
    In Some Games My controller Reconnect Automatically Help Me If You Have a Soution: When I Play Some Games In Some Missions My Controller Reconnect Automatically The probleme is Not From The Batterie , Help Me if you Have A Solution e12bb5ae-9e84-4f75-8686-4a9c16f4e85c