Help ? Update ruined my Xbox one x?

Discus and support Help ? Update ruined my Xbox one x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I been having problems with my Xbox one x , a few games work normally but when I play games such as Morden warfare it kicks me out and says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EnReekz96, Mar 8, 2020.

1. /u/EnReekz96
    /u/EnReekz96 Guest

Recently I been having problems with my Xbox one x , a few games work normally but when I play games such as Morden warfare it kicks me out and says dev error ? , I load up gears 5 kicks me out the game back to main manu , division 2 stuck on infinite loading for matchmaking , need for speed heat loads up but black screen .. I’ve rest the whole Xbox 2 times now any Ideas ... can’t contact Xbox seems not to go thu... all this happening since my Xbox updated a few days ago

submitted by /u/EnReekz96
    [link] [comments]

/u/EnReekz96, Mar 8, 2020
  2. BlazeWithMe420x Win User

Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone

I'm having the same issue with my digital version it's your xbox hard drive that's having problems modern warfare completely ruined my xbox one x I just had to buy another for almost 500$. I dont know why but the games causing people xbox one x's to have
    all sorts of issues
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

4. RatKiller1991 Win User

Games have started to lag. WTF?!

the update beta will ruin your console!!!!!!!!!! i ruined my xbox by dloading it!!!!!! dont let microsoft treat your 500$ purchase as a lab rat or guinea pig and put it through horrible trials and test....MY XBOX ONE NO LONGER READS ANY DISC WITHOUT ME MANUALLY
    RESETTING IT FIRST
  5. Spartan 5779 Win User

Update ruined my xbox

I would try to put the DVD drive back in the system. If I am correct this system update is the updated disc format which would be looking for a DVD drive to flash to the new format. Out of curiosity why did you bother to remove the HD in the first place?
  6. Kris with uh K Win User

Update ruined my Xbox

What attitude am I suppose have when my Xbox is unusable for several days after a mandatory update? When I pay $60 a year for XBL. When I paid Hundreds of dollars for this system and games. When all I get is textbook copy + paste guides that have nothing
    to do with a broken update. When Microsoft doesn't even acknowledge the absurd amount of problems after the update. Please enlighten me.
Thema:

1. Help ? Update ruined my Xbox one x? - Similar Threads - Help Update ruined

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. Xbox update help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update help: Hello. I need some help. I'm attempting to fix an Xbox one for a friend, they said that it stoped working and won't open or update anything. After a bit of experimenting with it for while, I...
  4. Help with offline update Cbox One Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help with offline update Cbox One Series S: CAN ANYONE HELP!! im at my wits end i got a SSD 1 TB i formatted and partitioned the damn thing correctly put it in the Xbox Installed OSU1 ran everything and now I’m getting a damn system error...
  5. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  6. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  7. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  8. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  10. Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!: I'm running an Xbox Series X, and a small update (784 megs) was pushed through to my Xbox this morning. It finished the first two bars (install and verification), but then the Xbox simply turns...