Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

Discus and support Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neither-Principle514, Feb 8, 2024.

  1. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails


    In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to reference the FAQ and the FAQ says I need a Windows PC or XBox, which I do not have. Does anyone know why the agent would tell me to do this or how I might unsubscribe without either of these devices?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Neither-Principle514
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Neither-Principle514, Feb 8, 2024
    #1
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

    Console updating

    unsubscribe from xbox insider and voila
  3. ilayboyarsky Win User

    I can remote play using cellular or other wifi networks

    Alr I'll try that, should I also try to unsubscribe from the Xbox insider and trying on normal updates, not on beta?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Email spam

    In this case, since this is really from Microsoft, I would suggest you to search on the email footer (the bottom of the email) for an Unsubscribe or Change email preferences link.

    It will allow you to unsubscribe/stop all promotions from Microsoft. But you will still receive important emails about your account security.
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

    Got a bunch of Emails that start with the Title "Microsoft Xbox Gamer" How to i block these Emails?

    you can go inside one of these emails and check if in the bottom part of the email says something like unsubscribe, or
    you just can mark them as spam and they will always go directly to the spam inbox
  6. Shojikoto Win User

    Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down Juvies)

    Hi there,

    Since you're receiving these emails through Gmail, you should be able to click on "Unsubscribe" next to the Xbox name on the top left. If that doesn't work, you're able to
    create a filter through Gmail to sort out the Xbox emails if you wish.

    Hopefully that helps!
    Thanks for the reply! It only partially helps though. Doing so would unsubscribe me from all emails from that sender though, correct?

    I'm not trying to filter all Xbox emails, I'd still like to receive all other promotional and news emails, it's just this one specific email that keeps repeating which is getting troublesome...
Thema:

Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

Loading...
  1. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails - Similar Threads - Help unsubscribing insider

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...