HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....

Discus and support HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Been playing playing pso2 on pc after I initially installed it from the store like you normally do now it started acting up and tried reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YunaniTeyuki, Jun 17, 2020.

  1. YunaniTeyuki
    YunaniTeyuki Guest

    HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....


    I Been playing playing pso2 on pc after I initially installed it from the store like you normally do

    now it started acting up and tried reinstalling suddenly. I uninstalled the game but if I want to reinstall the game I can't because of those hidden files that won't uninstall so now I can not play a game I want to play cause I can't install it any more and
    I had the space for the game but after uninstalling, i don't have the space anymore? I have a lot less space then before I installed the game. I Need Help Uninstalling the rest of the game since the settings, my apps didn't uninstall the game completely so
    the remnants are killing my pc's space so I can't download anything else. Please help.

    :)
     
    YunaniTeyuki, Jun 17, 2020
    #1
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

    HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete. PSO2 NA

    Hopefully this will help.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/320081/you-cannot-delete-a-file-or-a-folder-on-an-ntfs-file-system-volume
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    need assistance fallout 76 pc xbox app

    If the game appears as installed then uninstall it, it's likely that the files corresponding to it will be deleted from the other drives. Manually you won't be able to access them, as they are encrypted files different from what happens with other launchers that have subfolders.
  4. Evan Brown3 Win User

    Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

    My friend had this exact problem and fixed it by reinstalling windows. Lookup a tutorial on YouTube on how to reinstall windows, it won't reset your data or apps it just reinstalls all of the files. This worked for my friend because they had accidentally deleted an important file/cache while clearing their temporary files. I hope this helps.
  5. Thomas Standiford Win User

    Corrupt File on the Cloud

    But if I delete the cloud file, won't that update push to the Xboxes and delete the files locally, including the uncorrupted file?
  6. J666JDC Win User

    Game Pass Not Recognizing Installed Games.

Thema:

HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....

Loading...
  1. HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete.... - Similar Threads - HELP Uninstalling won't

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works

    in XBoX on Consoles
    help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works: help to uninstall Xbox gams bar nothing that s been suggested works. 1ce8972f-6e2e-45c3-9f91-7e1c8029c7d9
  10. I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.: So I downloaded Valorant a little while back, then I realized that i really don't play it, so I tried uninstalling it and now it is saying that it needs an update and when i try and update it, it...