HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment

Discus and support HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title suggest Im unable to Like, Share or Comment. People comment on my game clips and Im unable to comment back. I cant share anything, even my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D0PE B0I, Jan 2, 2016.

1. D0PE B0I
    D0PE B0I Guest

As the title suggest Im unable to Like, Share or Comment. People comment on my game clips and Im unable to comment back. I cant share anything, even my own stuff. I press the Like button and nothing happens or it will show I Liked it but take the Like away
    once I leave the content. Its the same on SmartGlass & Windows. On SmartGlass & Windows my activity alerts never go away; Im up to almost 1,000.

Some people I know gave up and made new accounts to circumvent yall guys lack of actually providing support and fixing this widespread issue. Im not doing that. Ive had my account for over 10yrs. I would however appreciate some feedback on this being resolved
    not just one post and dissappear.

:)

D0PE B0I, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to share, like, comment Activities.

Hey Counter Theory!

It looks like your account is still tied to the Preview Program. We suggest that you post this information over in the Preview Program Support forum so the proper folks can
    take a look and remove you from the program if you still wish to be.

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread if the issue persists after being fully removed by the preview team.

Thanks! HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment :)

Mister Beep, Jan 2, 2016
  3. MasTeR sQ
    MasTeR sQ Guest
    Unable to share, like, comment Activities.

My account has it's Activity Feed frozen with read activities as unread. I'm also having issues with not being able to post comments, like activities, or share them. This has been this way for over 3 weeks now. I cannot delete comments made to my activities
    or delete any shared activities as well. Please help restore my account back to it's proper functions.

MasTeR sQ, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Nadidles100
    Nadidles100 Guest

Hello! I'm sorry you have to experience this issue this new year. First off, are all of your content settings set to "Everyone" for content viewing? This setting can cause this issue.

Have you contacted support at yet about this issue?

Nadidles100, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this problem before..." and "it's working on our end..",etc.,etc. I have
    been having problems since this past Oct. with not being able to share anything,like anything,not comment on anything. It's been frustrating to say the least.I feel like I'm on lockdown,like a muzzled dog. I'm angry that MS doesn't address these issues because
    I know I'm not the only one that is having these problems. Their lack of customer support is disgraceful. You mean to tell me, that Microsoft is a software company and they don't know what the hell is going on or how to fix this problem?! Microsoft needs to
    get with the program. I would appreciate very much if somebody out there could help me! Thank you!

RocketQueen71, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2016
  7. D0PE B0I
    D0PE B0I Guest
    Yeah Im aware theres another thread. I posted in there and contacted "support" through Twitter. Still nothing. My account remains broken. So we should all keep it nice and tidy in 1 thread? No! This is a major problem NOT being spoken about or addressed.

D0PE B0I, Jan 4, 2016
  8. bloodS2ained
    bloodS2ained Guest

Same here. I can't comment, like, share, add captions, nothing. Every once in awhile, it'll work for me, but then it all magically disappears & once again, i'm unable to do anything. I mean I understand it's gonna have it's issues, being a new layout & all,
    but it's becoming a real problem. You know what I think it is? I think it has something to do with the backwards compatibility. I'm not for sure, but I think after I downloaded an Xbox 360 game through the Xbox One, that's when it started acting up. I eventually
    deleted it, got back on the 360, updated my avatar, (it was outdated & when I went to customize him, my new look popped up & I saved it.) deleted Dirt 3 which was a pending download & deleted 2 cache's that was recently added. After this, it seemed like that
    did the trick, but I was wrong. At this point, I don't know what to do, I mean I even try to refresh it by holding the back two triggers & Y, but nothing. If I figure it out, i'll let you's know, but until then, good luck & I guess try what I did. You might
    have better luck.

bloodS2ained, Jan 4, 2016
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    @ D0PE B0I,did you read the post in that thread by the official staff member?

They want everyone with this issue to post there to better help them fix the issue & to not clutter up the forums with several posts/threads about the same issue.

It IS being spoken about & it IS being addressed.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2016
  10. bloodS2ained
    bloodS2ained Guest
    @Daft Badger, I did, thanks for the help HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment :)

Now I just hope that they read my post & are able to help :/

bloodS2ained, Oct 31, 2018
  11. D0PE B0I Win User

Yeah Im aware theres another thread. I posted in there and contacted "support" through Twitter. Still nothing. My account remains broken. So we should all keep it nice and tidy in 1 thread? No! This is a major problem NOT being spoken about or addressed.
  12. RocketQueen71 Win User

Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this problem before..." and "it's working on our end..",etc.,etc. I have
    been having problems since this past Oct. with not being able to share anything,like anything,not comment on anything. It's been frustrating to say the least.I feel like I'm on lockdown,like a muzzled dog. I'm angry that MS doesn't address these issues because
    I know I'm not the only one that is having these problems. Their lack of customer support is disgraceful. You mean to tell me, that Microsoft is a software company and they don't know what the hell is going on or how to fix this problem?! Microsoft needs to
    get with the program. I would appreciate very much if somebody out there could help me! Thank you!
  13. Nadidles100 Win User

Hello! I'm sorry you have to experience this issue this new year. First off, are all of your content settings set to "Everyone" for content viewing? This setting can cause this issue.

Have you contacted support at yet about this issue?
  14. Daft Badger Win User

@ D0PE B0I,did you read the post in that thread by the official staff member?

They want everyone with this issue to post there to better help them fix the issue & to not clutter up the forums with several posts/threads about the same issue.

It IS being spoken about & it IS being addressed.
  15. bloodS2ained Win User

Same here. I can't comment, like, share, add captions, nothing. Every once in awhile, it'll work for me, but then it all magically disappears & once again, i'm unable to do anything. I mean I understand it's gonna have it's issues, being a new layout & all,
    but it's becoming a real problem. You know what I think it is? I think it has something to do with the backwards compatibility. I'm not for sure, but I think after I downloaded an Xbox 360 game through the Xbox One, that's when it started acting up. I eventually
    deleted it, got back on the 360, updated my avatar, (it was outdated & when I went to customize him, my new look popped up & I saved it.) deleted Dirt 3 which was a pending download & deleted 2 cache's that was recently added. After this, it seemed like that
    did the trick, but I was wrong. At this point, I don't know what to do, I mean I even try to refresh it by holding the back two triggers & Y, but nothing. If I figure it out, i'll let you's know, but until then, good luck & I guess try what I did. You might
    have better luck.
Thema:

1. HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment - Similar Threads - HELP Unable Share

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  4. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  7. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  10. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...