HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ...

Discus and support HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay, got Titalfall Beta installed, when I launch to play Beta, I get title screens, then loading wheel that revolves about 7 times, then music for 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by butterflycdngrl, Feb 16, 2014.

  1. HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ...


    okay, got Titalfall Beta installed, when I launch to play Beta, I get title screens, then loading wheel that revolves about 7 times, then music for 5 seconds. then frozen black screen. nothing. totally frozen game. can go back to One screen and use rest
    of XB1, but Beta will not do anything except l eventually get an error message "For some reason Titanfall Beta has taken too long to start. 0x8027025a" close button. go back to main XB1 menu. I also did pin to start, removed pin, icon is gone in in store only
    option besides play is unpin, which has already been done.

    Help Please

    :)
     
    butterflycdngrl, Feb 16, 2014
    #1
  2. I have no idea how to fix

    *Error message*

    "For some reason Ark Survival Evolved has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)"
     
    GlitchMagnet247, Feb 16, 2014
    #2
  3. Hairy Screw
    Hairy Screw Guest
    My games won't start with error code!

    Each game I try to. Start gets an error message and code. Game name* has taken too long to start 0x8027025a. Any help?
     
    Hairy Screw, Feb 16, 2014
    #3
  4. AquaDSLGuy
    AquaDSLGuy Guest

    HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ...

    same thing, tried all reboot hard and soft related to similar error message steps, still stuck just as listed above. black screen, does anyone know how to uninstall, delete file, download again? not able to find it in menu's for beta. Gotta get in on some
    of this Beta action.
     
    AquaDSLGuy, Feb 16, 2014
    #4
  5. Julian Smith Win User

    Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

    Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a
  6. Sabrina Bajwa Win User

    Forza horizon 5 crashing

    I am using the Xbox series s

    I click on the game icon which loads into the start menu where I pressed start and it goes back to the homepage with no error messages/codes

    Sometimes it will load into rally the add on then I try to load the menu to go on the main game and again it is the same just goes onto the home page with no error codes/messaged and this had been going on for months

    This is only happening with this game

    Thankyou

    Sabrina
  7. jcmag Win User

    FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

    same issue as RockWolfy, the first loading screen is displayed during seconds, then it goes back to the home screen with the "For some reason (gamename) has taken too long to start. 0x8027025a" error message...
  8. AquaDSLGuy Win User

    HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For some reason Titanfall Beta has taken too long to start'

    same thing, tried all reboot hard and soft related to similar error message steps, still stuck just as listed above. black screen, does anyone know how to uninstall, delete file, download again? not able to find it in menu's for beta. Gotta get in on some
    of this Beta action.
  9. KERMITxDExFRAG Win User

    Xbox UI extremely slow with (Ethernet connected) & Error Code 800705b4

    Forgot to mention that upon the main menu loading after 5 minutes i receive an error.... Error Code 800705b4
Thema:

HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ...

Loading...
  1. HELP Titanfall Beta error '0x8027025a' , main menu will not load. message"For ... - Similar Threads - HELP Titanfall Beta

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...