HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

Discus and support HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4" Date of purchase: “11/22/2015” The message with my Fallout 3 code has... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Menoyo13, Mar 9, 2016.

  1. Menoyo13
    Menoyo13 Guest

    HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired


    • Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4"
    • Date of purchase: “11/22/2015”
    • The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

    :)
     
    Menoyo13, Mar 9, 2016
    #1
  2. Lost Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

    Hi

    • Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “16 December 2015”
    • Issue:The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
    My message has expired before I used the code, please can you help me.



    many thanks

    Navycentipede
     
    clairekendall, Mar 9, 2016
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 Pre-Order codes

    • Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4
    • Date of purchase: 11/27/2015
    • Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
    I purchased Fallout 4 but forgot to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and now my message expired and I cannot find the code. Any help would be great!
     
    xFRENCH BEARx, Mar 9, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 10, 2016
    #4
  5. AquaticaI Win User

    Fallout 3 Promotional Code

    BTW purchased Fallout 4 on November 22, 2015. “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

    Fallout 3 code message expired

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

    Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

    Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

    Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. ScubaScurv Win User

    Fallout 3 redemption code

    What did I miss?

    Date of purchase: I can't recall the exact date, but it was pre ordered.

    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired
Thema:

HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

Loading...
  1. HELP The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired - Similar Threads - HELP message Fallout

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Help to troubleshoot error message on crash

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help to troubleshoot error message on crash: Hi all, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me (Google has no answers). I recently updated the version of Fabric on my Conquest Reforged server from 15.7 to 15.11 to accommodate a new mod...
  7. Help with strange xbox message situation

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  8. My messages wont work please help me

    in XBoX on Windows
    My messages wont work please help me: When I try to look at my list of friends that I've been messaging it says we cant get your messages right now and when I try to send a message it says message not sent and it's been like this for...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. May someone help me with a deleted message?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...