HELP!! thanks

Discus and support HELP!! thanks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have made a new email address for my account to 'swap gamertag' to a new email account.. i have gone through all the steps hit yes change! and get an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I UKs FLAMEZ I, Jan 4, 2014.

1. HELP!! thanks

i have made a new email address for my account to 'swap gamertag' to a new email account.. i have gone through all the steps hit yes change! and get an error saying 'that it cant do it right now!' ive searched google! and apparently that means it has been
    done before (in the last 30 days) its never been done before.. it was made with the email address i am trying to get rid of! dont know what else to try :/ im stumped, any ideas? thanks in advance!

:)

I UKs FLAMEZ I, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Help Please..thanks

Don't cheat, OP! Play to win!

Yousef Islam, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Help Please..thanks

Point of these games is to cheat and feel good, apparently. I hate people who do this to games : (

ChainSmokingBob, Jan 4, 2014
  4. HELP!! thanks

Hi there,

I believe what's stopping you is the Microsoft Account you just made has not been in the system for 30 days yet. Once that period lapses, you should be able to switch your gamertag to that e-mail.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

HELP!! thanks

Hi there,

I believe what's stopping you is the Microsoft Account you just made has not been in the system for 30 days yet. Once that period lapses, you should be able to switch your gamertag to that e-mail.
  6. Smwutches Win User

need help thanks!

April's rebate has been delayed while they fix an issue.
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Help Please..thanks

Don't cheat, OP! Play to win!
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Help Please..thanks

Point of these games is to cheat and feel good, apparently. I hate people who do this to games : (
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Help Please..thanks

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

Theres no glitches or anything.

[/quote]Wow man, you're terrible. Turn the game down to very easy and you can play through the game with a broken 9mm pistol...
Thema:

HELP!! thanks

1. HELP!! thanks - Similar Threads - HELP thanks

2. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  3. Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you: My accunt that i use , the email has been changed and cant access it, everytime i try and get a recovery code it goes the the email that hacked me. If anyone can help me that would be great. (i...
  4. please help me get better with my page thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    please help me get better with my page thanks.: Hello can everyone please look at my page I have made and rate it for me, I am looking for your input to be able to improve what is needed and what not. This website is just to show all your...
  5. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you: Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1
  6. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.: Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best...
  7. Need help with Xbox One X issue. Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox One X issue. Thank you.: Hello everyone, I was playing my Xbox One X and the game froze. I could still access the on and off menu by holding down the center button the controller. But it would not turn off. So, I tried...
  8. Please help I would like to play a game better than Fortnite please and thank you

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I would like to play a game better than Fortnite please and thank you: I really wanted to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but it is saying that my EA account is restricted from playing online and now I'm stuck playing 'THAT GUY' because I thought appearing online would...
  9. New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You: Hello, I just recently bought an Xbox One S yesterday and I noticed that when I set it up there was no audio and only picture. I plugged in some earbuds to the remote and it worked fine. But the...
  10. Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.: Hi, I am currently posting this on a secondary account as i cannot access these forums or any other xbox live service on my main account. I was issued a 14 day communication ban for calling...