Help texture pack install??

Discus and support Help texture pack install?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help? i am trying to get a texture pack named BdoubleO to MC live 1.2... i cant get it to work. please i need as much help i can get!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mazon05022002, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. Help texture pack install??


    Help? i am trying to get a texture pack named BdoubleO to MC live 1.2... i cant get it to work. please i need as much help i can get!

    :)
     
    Mazon05022002, Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Hot Dog Tony
    Hot Dog Tony Guest
    Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm

    Hello,

    I'm having a peculiar issue with a very specific texture pack, ChromaHills, not working when it's on the Realm; the texture pack works fine with a Local copy of the world. If you have the ChromaHills texture pack set as a requirement for your world and even
    if you have the ChromaHills texture pack set globally, when you try to join that world on Realms, the Realm reverts back to the default Minecraft texture.

    Any assistance to help resolve this would be greatly appreciated since my world is designed using the ChromaHills texture pack.

    Regards,

    H.D.Tony
     
    Hot Dog Tony, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. stUckU
    stUckU Guest
    Has your HD Texture Pack installed correctly.

    [quote user="shepza"]

    Should you install the disc to hard drive first? I installed the hd pack (went through without restarting) then later in the day I installed the disc to hard drive. will this affect the hd pack?

    [/quote]When I tried to install in HD texture pack, it stopped and I had to restart it. Upon first glance the HD textures seemed to load. I used the testing method of looking at the Assault soldiers watch band which goes from dull to detailed with holes
    and such. However, the detail seemed a little lacking. So I decided to investigate.

    So, I deleted the HD texture pack and tried to reinstall it. Five times in a row, it stopped at about 15%. I had both discs installed to my HDD at the time. I deleted the first disc from the HDD so the HD texture pack would install from the disc. Viola,
    on the first try the HD texture pack installed without stopping.

    Did it help? YES!!! The detail doubled on the watch band. The HD texture pack partially works if it stops during the install.

    Long story short. 1) If your HD texture pack stopped mid install, delete it from your HDD. 2) Uninstall disc 1 from your HDD. 3) Put disc 1 in and install the HD texture pack. 4) Install disc 1 to your HDD.
     
    stUckU, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. BurnThe0bedient Win User

    Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

    So it seems that if you installed the game disk before you installed the Texture Pack, it messes up. I uninstalled the texture pack and uninstalled the multiplayer disk. I then installed the texture pack and then installed the disk. While installing the
    texture pack, there were no hiccups. The download did not stop, it flawlessly downloaded. I then installed the multiplayer disk back on my system. It seems this fixed the problem.
  5. John P_14 Win User

    Minecraft: Texture Packs

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you

    In Minecraft, your friends can't join a world that has a texture pack that they do not have installed. If you have a texture pack installed on your world, your friends will need to have the same texture pack installed for them to join and see the world with the same textures.
  6. stUckU Win User

    Has your HD Texture Pack installed correctly.

    [quote user="shepza"]

    Should you install the disc to hard drive first? I installed the hd pack (went through without restarting) then later in the day I installed the disc to hard drive. will this affect the hd pack?

    [/quote]When I tried to install in HD texture pack, it stopped and I had to restart it. Upon first glance the HD textures seemed to load. I used the testing method of looking at the Assault soldiers watch band which goes from dull to detailed with holes
    and such. However, the detail seemed a little lacking. So I decided to investigate.

    So, I deleted the HD texture pack and tried to reinstall it. Five times in a row, it stopped at about 15%. I had both discs installed to my HDD at the time. I deleted the first disc from the HDD so the HD texture pack would install from the disc. Viola,
    on the first try the HD texture pack installed without stopping.

    Did it help? YES!!! The detail doubled on the watch band. The HD texture pack partially works if it stops during the install.

    Long story short. 1) If your HD texture pack stopped mid install, delete it from your HDD. 2) Uninstall disc 1 from your HDD. 3) Put disc 1 in and install the HD texture pack. 4) Install disc 1 to your HDD.
  7. II PARALLAX II Win User

    texture pack corrupted? Easy to tell

    if disk2 is installed onto your HDD....uninstall it, and uninstall the 1.5g texture pack as well.....then insert disk2 (MP disk) and make sure you install the HD texture pack 1st before installing the disk itself....(I did it wrong the first time and it
    wouldn't correctly install the texture pack because I installed the disk first...so it would stop spinning a few seconds after trying to install the HD texture pack)
  8. Wild Boar-D2F911C4-4 Win User

    install procedure

    Disk 1 is multiplayer and coop. This disk also contains the HD texture pack and will prompt you when you first boot up to install it. I personally installed disk 1, then the texture pack, day one patch, and played multiplayer for a few hours first. Then
    later on when I wanted to try the single player, I installed disk 2. Disk 2 doesn't have an HD texture pack to install. Game looks amazing. Hope this helped answer your questions.
Thema:

Help texture pack install??

Loading...
  1. Help texture pack install?? - Similar Threads - Help texture pack

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...