Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR

Discus and support Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I payed $10 BUCKS FOR NOTHING I changed my gamertag and it still uses my old 1 AND EVEN IF I PLAY A GAME I NEVER PLAYED BEFORE IT STILL IS MY OLD... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evan Schaefer, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR

I payed $10 BUCKS FOR NOTHING I changed my gamertag and it still uses my old 1 AND EVEN IF I PLAY A GAME I NEVER PLAYED BEFORE IT STILL IS MY OLD GAMERTAG. WHY DID I PAY $10 FOR THIS I WANT A REFUND

:)

Evan Schaefer, Mar 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

Reoover your account

If you are talking about your old name above your new one that's normal

It shows your friends who you are originally on your friends list

Also it's to ensure compatibility on games that doesn't accept the new ascii names

You can adjust your classic name in account settinga
  4. DeniqL Win User

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your gt again
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi Evan, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Have you tried clearing your accounts cache?
  6. DeniqL Win User

How long ago did you change it?
Thema:

1. Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR - Similar Threads - Help Tech support

2. HELP TECH PEEPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP TECH PEEPS: Hi, so the issue at hand is that my World of Warships Legends on my Series X. The game won’t load (ok simple fix right just re-download..) but I can’t my Xbox won’t allow me to uninstall the game...
  3. I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW: I already posted last night about this but I finally got to start Installing the game preview when, all of a sudden, it disappeared from the queue. When I go to the Store, it says it's still...
  4. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  5. Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help this rubbish tech parent! Microsoft log in for Minecraft not recognised by Mojang: Hello! My son loves Minecraft and the account he uses is logged in via the Microsoft log in page, which takes you straight into the game. He plays on an Apple ipad. He wants to change his...
  6. Help! I'm not tech savvy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm not tech savvy: I have not updated my Xbox one in almost 2 years. If I updated now will I still be able to add and play new games offline? Or will I have to have it online every time now?...
  7. Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.: I have in game latency and its not my internet nor GPU. I have talk to Nvidia Intel Microsoft and Xbox support every night for the last week. I can not play games with online mutiplayer because i...
  8. BF: Hardline stuck at 20%; won't finish downloading. Livechat tech support unable to help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF: Hardline stuck at 20%; won't finish downloading. Livechat tech support unable to help.: I am trying to download Battlefield Hardline. I bought it on the Marketplace a couple days ago, and no matter what I do, once the download gets to 20%, it goes to the queue, and I can’t get it to...
  9. IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...: I pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It got here and I re. ized I needed an IR cable to use some of the features. I live in Alabama and no one has them in stock around me. So, I ordered one...
  10. Can't reach to Tech support for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reach to Tech support for help: I'm not being able to fill The Tech Support page so i can chat with them, help please. 6039f0b7-38bd-4793-8784-1f7393c5ef4d