Help suscripcion

Discus and support Help suscripcion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem. On 02/11/18 I paid a subscription to xbox live gold for 1 month, I was renewed until the day of the date. I did not know that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbyssDaer, May 6, 2018.

  1. AbyssDaer
    AbyssDaer Guest

    Help suscripcion


    Hi, I have a problem. On 02/11/18 I paid a subscription to xbox live gold for 1 month, I was renewed until the day of the date. I did not know that it was renewed automatically, I did not use it for 3 months I paid. I deactivated the automatic option and
    now I try to cancel this month but I can not. I request a refund please.

    Thanks, Milton.

    :)
     
    AbyssDaer, May 6, 2018
    #1
  2. viictorM
    viictorM Guest
    No puedo iniciar sesion en xbox live.

    Lo sentimos, tu suscripcion seha suspendido hasta que actualices la opcion de pago. Te cargaremos en tu opcion de pago y reactivaremos tu suscripcion una ves que hayas actualizado tu cuenta, pero podria haber algun retraso.

    como cancelo la suscripcion inmediata? para poner otra suscripcion

    otra cosa estoy batallando con el control parental no me acuerdo de que cuenta de correo electronico es el del control parental y me aparece a cada rato
     
    viictorM, May 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Qafan
    Qafan Guest
    Cuenta Gold por un mes gratis, por compra de xbox 360 slim nueva

    Cuando compre la xbox venia con una cuenta suscripción gratis por un mes Gold, la consola si me dio la opcion pero justo en ese momento no tenia tiempo y tuve que apagar la consola e irme, cuando regrese quería activar la suscripción no volvío a dar la opción
    gratis, como puedo recuperar ese mes gratis de suscripción ??

    ATT Sebastian @chilenho Gracias Help suscripcion :)
     
    Qafan, May 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Help suscripcion

    Hi there!

    For assistance with Refunds let's have you check in with our
    chat or phone team!


    We wish you the best with that!
     
    Mister Getafix, May 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Help suscripcion

    Hi there!

    For assistance with Refunds let's have you check in with our
    chat or phone team!


    We wish you the best with that!
  6. white knight ax Win User

    subscriptions

    Good morning. For suscripcion problem call Xbox support 18004699269. Explain the situation.
  7. SirKevSyl Win User

    Subscriptions

    Saca tu información bancaria y checa otra vez las suscripciones
  8. Daniel_0815 Win User

    Cargo A Tarjeta De Debito. [Debit card charge.]

    Vaya a account.microsoft.com y luego a la página de suscripciones. Allí tiene la opción de cancelar todas las suscripciones relacionadas con su cuenta.

    Translation: [Go to account.microsoft.com and then to the Subscriptions page. There you have the option to cancel all subscriptions related to your account. ]
  9. DanMen334 Win User

    Live subscription

    checa tus suscripciones en pc para que sepas bien que sucedió
Thema:

Help suscripcion

Loading...
  1. Help suscripcion - Similar Threads - Help suscripcion

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. Help suscripcion

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help suscripcion: Hi, I have a problem. On 02/11/18 I paid a subscription to xbox live gold for 1 month, I was renewed until the day of the date. I did not know that it was renewed automatically, I did not use it...