Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

Discus and support Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jackkn29, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Jackkn29
    Jackkn29 Guest

I tryed everything I can think ofHelp state of decay 2 gets stuck in a  black screen on startup :(  I'm on pc. :( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots tooHelp state of decay 2 gets stuck in a  black screen on startup :(  I'm on pc. :( help.

I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on startup Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a  black screen on startup :(  I'm on pc. :( any fix?
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a  black screen on startup :(  I'm on pc. [​IMG]

:)

Jackkn29, Nov 23, 2020
  2. ThorX360 Win User

black screen on state of decay 2

3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Adding to the below., if it's a known bug (which I believe it is), you might also want to hit up their official forums/social accounts to let them know.
  4. HBK Apex Win User

State of decay 2 black screen

state of Decay 2 is having problems at this current time that may be why it is doing that
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try to delete the game restart the console and download the game again
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

I would also check your network connection, maybe restart the router as state of decay is a heavily online game
Thema:

1. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc. - Similar Threads - Help state decay

2. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  6. HELP!!!! How do I remove my profile from the out-of-state console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! How do I remove my profile from the out-of-state console.: My son let a buddy of his borrow his console so that they could use it. However, every time they log in to use it, it kicks me out in the middle of gaming. HELP!!!! How do I remove my profile from...
  7. Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help: Uninstalled State of Decay 2 - but it is not uninstalled from my hard drive and now my hard drive is 40 gb worse off - please help 951a523b-1f11-4b95-9da2-ecbe43ea6b3a
  8. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  9. State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!: Hello guys, i just bought state of decay 2 from windows store, i did download it, its says it is instaled, but when iclick to play i see the game opening i can see scren with logo of game but then...
  10. state of decay 2 help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 help!: Hi there, My name is Kevin Ortiz and im having an issue that my friend couldn't get the game that i have bought him. saying he couldnt receive code because of different region which he lives in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 black screen on startup