Help Slide menu not showing up

Discus and support Help Slide menu not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the menu the shows up when ou press the Home button on the contoler doesnt show up. I can leave a game because of it I cant go to the settings its the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimbo4403, Jan 19, 2018.

  1. Jimbo4403
    Jimbo4403 Guest

    Help Slide menu not showing up


    the menu the shows up when ou press the Home button on the contoler doesnt show up. I can leave a game because of it I cant go to the settings its the menu i cant do anything without it . When i press the button on any screen the home screen and the ladt
    game i played do work but i cant leave the game as stated, the screen goes dimmer and grayish when I press it again whoch would make the menu go away it goes back to noramal please help!!

    :)
     
    Jimbo4403, Jan 19, 2018
    #1
  2. SK8RNICK06
    SK8RNICK06 Guest
    Xbox menu not showing up

    I tried this and it appears to have worked. Thanks for the advise.
     
    SK8RNICK06, Jan 19, 2018
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox menu not showing up

    Try refreshing your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try again. See if that helps and let us know.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Jimbo4403
    Jimbo4403 Guest

    Help Slide menu not showing up

    It makes the noise for the menu too but it doesnt show up
     
    Jimbo4403, Jan 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Jimbo4403 Win User

    Help Slide menu not showing up

    It makes the noise for the menu too but it doesnt show up
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Muted

    Hi Wayne!

    Thanks for replying! The gear symbol is one that looks like, well, a gear or cogwheel. When you open up the OneGuide (the menu that slides out from the right when you push the Xbox button), it will be located on the top most right.

    Hope that helps!
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox menu not showing up

    Try refreshing your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try again. See if that helps and let us know.
  8. SK8RNICK06 Win User

    Xbox menu not showing up

    Try refreshing your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try again. See if that helps and let us know.
    I tried this and it appears to have worked. Thanks for the advise.
  9. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    audio and party are playing through different channels

    There is a mixer for sound settings, if you hit the guide button it then over in the settings tab there should be the audio settings. If you go into those there are sliders you can slide and you need to slide the slider more towards the game side. If you
    have an adapter these settings will not show up and will need to be done through the adapter
Thema:

Help Slide menu not showing up

Loading...
  1. Help Slide menu not showing up - Similar Threads - Help Slide menu

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]