Help signing into sons account

Discus and support Help signing into sons account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, trying to retrieve my sons account on his switch through my phone and it keeps sending me to set up a new gamer rather than signing into his name.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lindsay F579, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Lindsay F579
    Lindsay F579 Guest

Hi, trying to retrieve my sons account on his switch through my phone and it keeps sending me to set up a new gamer rather than signing into his name. Can anyone help? On switch we click "sign in with a microsoft account" and then "save to Microsoft " scan the qr code with phone which takes us to log in page. Put email address n password in and then it goes to create new gamer.....

:)

Lindsay F579, Jan 13, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello Lindsay F579,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Lindsay F579,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forums. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you need help with retrieving the sign in of your son's account through your phone. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To further assist you, I would suggest that you sign in the account on this website https://account.live.com/ to confirm if it is your son's account. If you can sign in successfully with your son's account, please sign in to this website using that account https://account.xbox.com/profile to check your son's Xbox profile.

Hope it helps. Please let me know for any updates.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

xbox live gold question

you will need to set your son #2 account as home on son #1 xbox in order for it to work,

so the steps will be,

sign into son #1 console and cancel subscription, add son #2 account onto the same console, sign in onto son #2 account on son #1 console, go to settings, go into personalization and set it as home, sign out of son #2 account and back into son #1 account.

and that should be all
  5. Slobosaurus Win User

Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

They are doing this by signing in to you sons account on their console. I would suggest changing the password immediately and setting up two step verification to prevent this from happening. Please be aware that if there are no barriers on making purchases
    on your sons account, the person responsible for signing your son out will also be able to make purchases on the Microsoft store using any payment details linked to your sons account.

Hope this helps
  6. AZWldctFan Win User

How do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different Xbox consoles

Does it matter who installs the game? Me, my oldest son, and my youngest son all have different accounts but we belong to the same family account.

My oldest son uses the Home console and signs into that console with his own account. My youngest son has his own console and signs into that console with a different account. If my oldest son installs the game on the Home console will my youngest son be
    able to see the game on his own console while signed in with his account? Or does my oldest son have to sign on to both consoles?
Thema:

1. Help signing into sons account - Similar Threads - Help signing sons

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. Help I can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't sign in: I've been having a problem each time I try to sign into my Xbox account it tells me that I need internet to do this and this finally culminated after months of me having to try multiple times to...
  4. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  5. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  6. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...: Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to my xbox1 please help.. Thank you...
  7. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  8. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  9. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  10. Wifi connects then drops upon sign in - help, my son is heartbroken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connects then drops upon sign in - help, my son is heartbroken!!: "Santa" brought my son a used Xbox 360 for Christmas and we began the process of set up today. I am new to Xbox so I have been reading posts and "Xbox for Dummies" online. Really. All has been...