Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox

Discus and support Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my little sister's roblox account was made on xbox, but she got a laptop and wanted to play roblox, but nowhere can we find the roblox accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EchoPlaysYT, Feb 11, 2022.

1. EchoPlaysYT
    EchoPlaysYT Guest

Hello, my little sister's roblox account was made on xbox, but she got a laptop and wanted to play roblox, but nowhere can we find the roblox accounts email or password anywhere, so she is unable to play roblox on pc and we would appreciate some assistance Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox :)

-Connor

:)

EchoPlaysYT, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi EchoPlaysYT, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to find the account details that was used on Xbox console by following the steps below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also, if you have tried the account details the same on Xbox console and the Roblox account is still nowhere to be found, you may need to reach out to Roblox support here: https://www.roblox.com/Support
  3. OniColoSsus Win User

Hello Connor,

If you still have access to Roblox on Xbox it shows the account username that’s linked to your Xbox profile in settings while in game. Username/Email/Phone can be used to sign in for Roblox. If you can’t remember the password a email or phone number is required to reset the password. The Roblox website will have more information on password resetting and account recovery.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  4. ImActed Win User

Scammed of robux?

The Purchase was made in the real xbox website its not updating on roblox though but, I have made a form on roblox to see if they could help.
  5. Get[}~{]The[}~{]Last Win User

Forgot roblox password

Go on a PC or your phone to reset it. You can only reset it if you have a email connected to the account. If the Roblox account you made was created on Xbox, just re-link it and the data will still be there
  6. Georges C. Win User

Roblox won't give me my password to my roblox acct on xbox.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WafflesrGodz, this message that is appearing to you "proof of ownership of the roblox acct" would be on the console or on the PC, to know if the account had any ban or suspension?

Can you log in normally with your child's account from your PC on the Xbox website?

Although the Roblox game is free it belongs to Roblox Corporation, i.e. as much as your child has the Microsoft account, so that he can play Roblox the account must be linked to the Developer of Roblox.
Thema:

1. Help signing in the roblox on pc with an account that was made on xbox - Similar Threads - Help signing roblox

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. Help I can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't sign in: I've been having a problem each time I try to sign into my Xbox account it tells me that I need internet to do this and this finally culminated after months of me having to try multiple times to...
  4. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  5. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  6. My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 1 wont let me Sign in HELP!! its been 4 days I reset it I reinstall it i did...: Good day team I have a XBOX 1 it will not allow me to sign in. I sign in fine on all my other devices but for some strange reason I cannot sign in to my xbox1 please help.. Thank you...
  7. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  8. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  9. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  10. Can you please help me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please help me sign in?: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Series X with my Microsoft account, but it keeps giving me 8-digit codes, and the app doesn’t let me enter 8-digit codes. How can I fix this?...